OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Joints is weaker than KD's bicep curl
Hahahahaha 
roll.gif

Came across these pics via Sneaker News..:nerd:

And the pair he was wearing during the 2k13 interview..i guess the above pics are sample releases??

I love the side shot..kinda a Blue Chip/ KD1 with Hyperfuse. Plus zoom up front and airmax in back..the best combo in hoops right now. Thanks Leo for keeping that huge outrigger from the IV..loved how it look and its good to see it carried over. Sign me up for a blackout color, xmas color, and some other special colorway. I HOPE people sleep on these.

That's not Dynamic Flywire is it? :nerd:

I like how they formed a star with the 35 on the heel.

Last edited:
even with that sample pic its still too early for me to pass judgement but i do have the feeling i'll be saving on KD's this year.

feel the same way about the bron x's.

Came across these pics via Sneaker News..:nerd:

And the pair he was wearing during the 2k13 interview..i guess the above pics are sample releases??

Well, I'm convinced. Another addition to the arsenal in December. Just waiting on the fire colorways.

Now THOSE pics convinced me that the KD V will b a great shoe :nthat: :nthat:

The details with the 35 and the Star is dope..

JMadidas, are those pics on sneakernews legit?

yeah these pics make em look better, but my main issue is they look too much like balling shoes, its be hard to pull off without looking like a doofus

when the first pictures came out i was really concerned about it

but with these latest pic this line is looking real promising

can't wait to see other CW

yeah these pics make em look better, but my main issue is they look too much like balling shoes, its be hard to pull off without looking like a doofus
If foams could be pulled off casually and they were obviously intended to be a balling shoe, anything can. Its all on the person who wears it.

If foams could be pulled off casually and they were obviously intended to be a balling shoe, anything can. Its all on the person who wears it.

I think these will be easy to be pulled of casually to be honest with you. They actually remind me of some Lebrons more than Hyperdunks when I look at them with the large tounge and wing pointed upper. So imo if you can pull off a pair of Lebron 8's or Lebron 9's these should be know problem. The KD V's are looking really promising imo and like somebody else has already stated I'm just waiting on some fire cw's just imagine some Nerfs, Weather Mens, or ASG's on the KD V! I can't wait.

yes they are but there are shoes that are meant JUST for ball, like a hyperdunk and then shoes that are also meant to be worn casually, lebrons. U know that man stop being an *******

The back reminds me of the air mag heel /...

I can see a ZOOM KD V AIR MAG QUICK STRIKE!!! SUPER HYPED!!! ME NOT GETTING A PAIR EVEN THOUGH I PITCHED THE IDEA!!!! ANYONE GOOD AT PHOTOSHOPPING??

yes they are but there are shoes that are meant JUST for ball, like a hyperdunk and then shoes that are also meant to be worn casually, lebrons. U know that man stop being an _____

First off, let's watch it.
Second, you can rock ANY shoe casually IMO. Basketball, indoor soccer, running.
I mean, look at the AM line. They're "running" shoes, but people rock them casually all the time. Same goes for basketball shoes. People rock Kobes all the time, including myself. I don't look like a "doofus"... I wear Lebrons casually. So what?
Lastly, I had a pair of HD2010s, and they were awesome to rock casually.

I can see a ZOOM KD V AIR MAG QUICK STRIKE!!! SUPER HYPED!!! ME NOT GETTING A PAIR EVEN THOUGH I PITCHED THE IDEA!!!! ANYONE GOOD AT PHOTOSHOPPING??

Yeah I could see that, probably be hyped in the area of the Nerf and Weatherman color ways, this shoe may have some potential after all. The Mid even leaves the potential for Lows perhaps...

Excellent eye. I can see the inner hypebeast in me awakening under the moonlight the night before that Potiential release of ever manifested. Lol

do u wear soccer cleats casually? i just stated my opinion and got flamed by that random guy, if u want to wear cleats with boot cut jeans go right ahead im just saying its not a look i would condone

Last edited:
do u wear soccer cleats casually? i just stated my opinion and got flamed by that random guy, if u want to wear cleats with boot cut jeans go right ahead im just saying its not a look i would condone

:lol: indoor soccer shoes bro

Yo alp, remember to post pics when you cop your pair of kd5's in a couple of months with jeans. Lol

Back
Top Bottom