OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

KD 5 > bron 10

x2

but I gotta try the cushioning on the Brons... those are a must.

Last edited:
Never been a fan of the KD line til now.   Not that they werent good designs.. just not one's I'd wear.

One thing I think KDs line should have is that something guys from Maryland and the DC area would wear. Granted I see a few dudes wearing KDs.. but not as many as I'd think should.

This one doesn't really embody DC style but I like the turn around in design. 

Like the Lebrons these don't look like a signature sneaker to me.
These look like KD hyperdunks and Lebrons look like hypermax's
These have more promise than the Lebrons for me

A damn shame too. It's one thing to slap plastic on every single shoe in your line up but at least try your damnedest to differentiate your marquee/flagship product from your midrange.

wow they look so generic.... i mean after the iv? they do this? wtf?? and i bet they hike the price up 20 bucks... smh

so uh kd what happen to wanting everyone to be able to buy your shoes?

most parents will shun these if they are over 100.... well the parents that dont spoil their kids and buy um every jordan release... are there still some of those out there still? lol

They're not bad. Seems like Nike has went with really simple designs this year and not doing anything crazy

I'm over these like white on rice. Those catalog pictures looked like crap, but they are nice on foot. 

why do these just look like hyperdunks
mean.gif

KD IV > KD V

They look nice on feet.

Looking forward to seeing more colorways.

If these were Hyperdefenders or whatever, no one would care about them and this thread wouldn't have passed 3 pages

That being said, I'm sure my opinion will change once I see a crazy colorway on these.

But on the 4's, even the OKC colorways were crazy.

i like that both the LeBron X's and KD V's are bringing out the inner toebox swoosh...one of my fav details....made the KD3 ST's super nice

Wasn't a big fan of the KD IVs but the Vs look nice. Seems originality wasn't part of the new lines as the Bron X, KD Vs and Hyperdunks all look alike. Still I'll cop more KDs hopefully they keep retail under $100.

I prefer low tops, but these are starting to look promising. Definitely feeling these more than the Lebrons. Plus, you know the price will be right.

Honestly these are nice.
Cleaner looking then the lebron (lebron X is way too busy looking). And they have almost the same cut as the lebron, and they will be cheaper then the lebron by a sizable margin.
KDV >>>>>>Lerbon X
I agree with this. Yes, they are somewhat plain, but coming off a year of animal prints & glow in the dark soles, I can live with this.

Wasn't a big fan of the KD IVs but the Vs look nice. Seems originality wasn't part of the new lines as the Bron X, KD Vs and Hyperdunks all look alike. Still I'll cop more KDs hopefully they keep retail under $100.
there gonna be $115.00 i believe.

I prefer low tops, but these are starting to look promising. Definitely feeling these more than the Lebrons. Plus, you know the price will be right.
i agree im feeling these over the Lebrons right now too and there taxing on the Lebron elites.     I wonder what the Kobe VIII's are gonna look like?

why are yall talkin like nike never has the same style of shoe in at periods of time look at
the jordan 3 era it was alot of sneakers around that time that had sole and midsole
when the jordan 8s dropped there were a bunch of sneakers that had straps also barkleys and pippen sneakers

why are yall talkin like nike never has the same style of shoe in at periods of time look at
the jordan 3 era it was alot of sneakers around that time that had sole and midsole
when the jordan 8s dropped there were a bunch of sneakers that had straps also barkleys and pippen sneakers
GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom