OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

And they still sitting on 34th st nyc ftl
pretty dope cw reminds me of the bigbangs

Nike knows about the reseller situation and has responded nicely in regards to the Xmas pack. These will be way more available than previous years. Plenty of locations will carry these

funny how some orders through Richards was shipped double boxed...mine came with a bag that they normal ship with clothes...:smh: Surprisingly the box wasn't damaged.

Nike knows about the reseller situation and has responded nicely in regards to the Xmas pack. These will be way more available than previous years. Plenty of locations will carry these

I hope you are right bro. My boy works at one of the bigger FL in my area and they only got 18 pairs of the KD's.

I hope you are right bro. My boy works at one of the bigger FL in my area and they only got 18 pairs of the KD's.

This would seem to be the case with regards to the DMVs already. Far more places/stores/online had them this year than the weathermans last. It may not be "that colorway" but it was solid, and it sounds as if Xmas will be near as attainable. Good news for those truly wanting 'em.

NDC updated their release calendar for Jan. with the "home" color way release date....
    [h3]KD V[/h3]
    White/Photo Blue-Team Orange
    Style# 554988-100
    $115

I'm just so anxious to see more kd and Kobe color ways because I've seen so many LeBrons. Really want to see the kd v hulks and Kobe galaxy part 2.

I'd never seen the KD's in PS sizes and had to Google it before I even believe it existed and sure enough Amazon.com has pairs -- ranging from 11-3. The DMV's are on eBay for $65.00. 

Now I wish my daughter's foot was bigger, she's only a 9c right now. 

:smh: :smh: :smh: My KD DMV order is delayed. WTF! Eastbay 2 day shipping my a**. It was suppose to be here today along with other stuff!

can somebody that copped their DMVs from a Foot Locker please PM me the sku so I can stock locate a pair? thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom