OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

this guy stalking NT for word on any restock for his 12 :lol: glad you got em bro.

Just got my pair from DSG today in the mail. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Awesome Pics!!

That should cut out the reselling to a minimum. I hope there will be another pattern as well. Not feeling the video game theme.

Those DMV sat for awhile on NDC. I was tempted but rather buy some KDivs, after getting my aways kinda disappointed...they look great just aren't that comfortable to walk around in the tongue kinda hurts your foot and that popping when the toe box creases gets annoying.

nah thats the Nike SKU bro. its the set of numbers on the white label above 'FTL' in the bottom left corner. should start off 41, then 8 more digits (ending in -04)

EDIT: nevermind, just got it off icopjordans82's pic of his receipt

Last edited:
Been jealous of everyone saying their orders updated to be delivered early... Been checking mine every day and nope still Friday.
Checked right now, and updated for tomorrow :smile: I get to get em before the world ends!! Lol

rescheduled again....for TOMORROW >: >:

rescheduled again....for TOMORROW >: >:

You need to get your UPS/FedEx guy on speed dial! I remember a few xmas's ago when my kids wanted Wii or Xbox- whatever was hot, I would just dial up my guy in the AM and ask what he dropped off @ Target earlier that AM. Usually I would know before the floor workers @ target what they had in back- and they'd be like, nothing here yet, and I would be like- are you sure?? They would act all annoyed and then come back saying, OH I Guess we do have them now :smh:

Anytime there is a shoe or package coming and I am not going to be there for the drop I try and schedule a convenient intercept somewhere along my guys' route. Usually he is pretty cool about accomodating me. Pays to know the delivery drivers. :D

Good luck and enjoy your DMVs. Well worth the wait.

I think it went to the wrong hub... I just hope my package doesnt mysteriously get "lost" now :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom