OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Legit check please.

WTF is this?

My sister got them and they look and feel real.

Are these an ID?
1st pair might have been but these are listed as kd v id's on fake sites

Anyone else notice that Nike basketball shoes these days seem to be designed so that if you wear Elite socks they feel much better? Especially with the Xs and the Vs, I've noticed how much room both shoes have in the toebox area. When I wear regular tube socks they feel a little roomy in the front whereas if I'm wearing my elites they feel amazing. It makes sense on Nike's part but do you guys think they consciously thought about such a thing when making basketball shoes now???

Anyone else notice that Nike basketball shoes these days seem to be designed so that if you wear Elite socks they feel much better? Especially with the Xs and the Vs, I've noticed how much room both shoes have in the toebox area. When I wear regular tube socks they feel a little roomy in the front whereas if I'm wearing my elites they feel amazing. It makes sense on Nike's part but do you guys think they consciously thought about such a thing when making basketball shoes now???

Haha ok maybe a stretch. But all those ball players only wear elite socks anyway, so it wouldn't be that far of a reach.

Got my DMVs in yesterday, TTS for me on these for now..... When I ball in em they may stretch a bit so ill see how it goes. CW is fresh and Im lovin the design on the sole the zoom/max feels a lot better than the lebron 9 for sure.

Okay, so i wore my DMVs all day yesterday to work and to go out after (I literally almost wore them all day - 21 hours - it was a looooong day LOL).

So, I have mixed reviews. I definitely was smart to get a TTS pair, but the right shoe was definitely bigger in the toe box. I hate how you can just feel how one of your feet is slightly bigger/smaller than the other.

Later in the day, the narrowness of them really got to me so I took em off for a few minutes. But after I put them on again, they were more stretched out and felt better.

Anyway, they really are beautiful. I love the way the volt makes them stick out. I got a few people throwing jokes at me for wearing them, but I didn't even care. Some people just don't get it haha.

And lastly, is it even POSSIBLE to crease these? I was so amazed. I wore them all day like I said and the toe box on the right shoe was definitely long, but there were literally no creases. That's so sick. I was like :nerd:.

Well, I hope my review helps. Bottom line is: looks wise, they're sick as ****. Fit wise, you have to size up for sure if you have wide feet.

That fanny pack though.

:lol:

Last edited:
smgdh

yo my dmv order from ndc got delayed to jan 7th despite speaking to a rep telling me that my order made the cutoff for 12.24 arrival

wtf\

EDIT:

THESE PEOPLE AT NIKE SMH. REP TELLS ME I GOT THE DELAY EMAIL BC THE ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK.

UUUUUGGGGHHHH,MMMMMMM

SO WHY DONT U JUST EMAIL ME THAT INSTEAD.

THEY GAVE ME A 15% OFF AND A TWO DAY SHIP CODE.

IDIOTS

SO NO DMV FOR ME

Last edited:
smgdh

yo my dmv order from ndc got delayed to jan 7th despite speaking to a rep telling me that my order made the cutoff for 12.24 arrival

wtf\

EDIT:

THESE PEOPLE AT NIKE SMH. REP TELLS ME I GOT THE DELAY EMAIL BC THE ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK.

UUUUUGGGGHHHH,MMMMMMM

IDIOTS

SO NO DMV FOR ME
Stock locate them.  They're all over the place still.

I felt the same way when they showed up at my store. There's also a black/red/orange version. I'll snap pics later

smgdh

wtf\

EDIT:

UUUUUGGGGHHHH,MMMMMMM

IDIOTS

SO NO DMV FOR ME

Stock locate them.  They're all over the place still.

THANKS MAN. I MAY JUST DO THAT.

IT JUST SUCKS THINKING I WAS GONNA GET THEM BY XMAS.

IM HERE ON NIKEID MESSING AROUND W COLORWAYS SINCE I GOT THE 15OFF TO USE

Just a heads up to the Bay Area heads who wanted these Nike outlet in great mall in militias had a pair of docs at the front I'm sure u can get them below retail as they are at factory store

Back
Top Bottom