OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

[h1]EASSSSSSSSY COP FOR ME!!![/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]...walked into a store, barely a few customers roaming around TOTALY IGNORING THE SICKEST SHOE SECTION, grabbed a couple of pairs - uncontested...and here's my new kicks.[/h1]
KOBE 8 - Christmas Edition

KD V - Christmas Edition
[h1] [/h1][h1]Merry Christmas to ME! My easiest cop on supposedly-limited shoes to date. NO SCHWEAT!!![/h1]
Already befriended the store owner to set aside the Breds and AJ1 for me. Now I can relaaaaxxxx!!!
Fanny pack?

Not really. During the Olympics yes and I've seen Durant wear them a few times. I'd be interested in seeing pics of Bron/Kobe in elites?

It'll try to find em but there were pics of crew socks that had no logo on the top but they had elite and the swoosh on the toe area that the players were rocking.

The KD logo shirt to go with Christmas KDs goes hard. Copped it today at my HOH for 12 (retail is 32 tho smh)
Guess I gotta get the Christmas kds now to match lol

smgdh
yo my dmv order from ndc got delayed to jan 7th despite speaking to a rep telling me that my order made the cutoff for 12.24 arrival
wtf\
EDIT:
THESE PEOPLE AT NIKE SMH. REP TELLS ME I GOT THE DELAY EMAIL BC THE ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK.
UUUUUGGGGHHHH,MMMMMMM
SO WHY DONT U JUST EMAIL ME THAT INSTEAD.
THEY GAVE ME A 15% OFF AND A TWO DAY SHIP CODE.
IDIOTS
SO NO DMV FOR ME

gimme that 15% code so I can order some ID's :D

Or banishment is in your future...

Great get ready for the hype beast

Saw the KDVs in person today and there is nothing to the DMV pair. If yellow was used in place of the neon, it would have been a maybe. The away pair is the best that I've seen so far of all the colorways. The Photo Blue which is a difficult color to match since it isn't royal is darker than I thought it would be. Looks more royal than photo.

Back
Top Bottom