OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Got thru on the nikesf RSVP for a size 11. Can't wait.

I agree the KDs don't look good with the tongue sticking out like that.

Working night shift over the holidays going to miss both releases online for sure, and will likely all be sold out in stores around me. How bad are resell prices going to end up on these Christmas's and Energies??, ugh I am going to have the same problem with the Lebrons too.

Working night shift over the holidays going to miss both releases online for sure, and will likely all be sold out in stores around me. How bad are resell prices going to end up on these Christmas's and Energies??, ugh I am going to have the same problem with the Lebrons too.
I honestly think the Energies won't be too hard to find. Should be kinda like the DMVs. Lebrons will sell out, but resell prices shouldn't be too much above retail. I have a feeling the Xmas will go high tho.

Last edited:
Wore my DMV's on Saturday. I think they look good with jeans.

Sorry for the burry picture.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my Xmas pairs back on Wednesday. And I think the tongue should be kept in if you are rocking it casually with jeans but people buy the shoes so they can wear them however they want.

Last edited:
If your comfortable looking like this then hey thats you(I find this stuff on ig)

Last edited:
OK, I see now. Leo Chang just inadvertently created a whole new class of consumer/hype beast for this shoe: tongue boys, dudes who will be seeking out this shoe strictly to yank that tongue up in front of their pant leg..

i also agree that the whole tongue sticking out look just doesn't work for the KD V's. It's a pretty ugly look to pull off, but hey, to each his own.

i wear jeans with a pretty slim cuff at the bottom (levi's 508s/ 513s 
pimp.gif
) so i keep the tongue under the jeans but i leave the two wings/ ankle pads/ idk what to call them sticking out on the sides. looks 
smokin.gif

The DMV colorway is bright as hell.
laugh.gif
THIS. I was so caught off guard when i opened the box of my DMVs. i know it's kind of a cliche now, but pics really don't do this shoe justice. i have only seen a few pictures that really come close to capturing the sneaker's true colors.

it's crazy how bright these things are, they get a lot of attention.

I went to both HOH's in Miami on my way to the Heat game on Saturday and I was surprised on how the DMV's were sitting at a lot of stores (Champs, HoH, Athelete's foot), wasnt expecting that.

I'm surprised everyone is so bothered by people rocking their sneakers the way they want. I said in this thread weeks ago that the special feature on this model will be the tongue and it's funny that people are gravitating to "tongue ******g" this shoe, lol. Relax guys, let people do them!!! Geez. :smh:

lol i rarely ever talk about another mans appearance, but c'mon those pics looks so dumb smh:smh:

Heh, yeah, agreed. The IV tongue looked a lot better tongue sticking out wise.

Can't wait for xmas, shouldn't be too hard of a cop in person or online I think. People are $ fatigued cause of all the Jordan Brand releases and from the holiday season in general.

I'm surprised everyone is so bothered by people rocking their sneakers the way they want. I said in this thread weeks ago that the special feature on this model will be the tongue and it's funny that people are gravitating to "tongue ******g" this shoe, lol. Relax guys, let people do them!!! Geez. :smh:

This.

Just read these are TTS.  I might need to double sock to play in them.

It really depends on your feet, I heard they ran a half a size big but when I went to try them on, I found they also ran TTS. you should go and try on a pair for yourself, I have heard others say they are to snug.

This

Back
Top Bottom