OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The only thing I've got an issue with is people walking around with their shoes untied and the laces laced loosely like their running late for the school bus. Tie your damn shoes!

I would say go TTS as well. I scooped the DMV's in an 11.5 (I'm normally a 12) and I could use a little space. I'll definitely be getting my Xmas' in a 12.

I honestly think the Energies will be too hard to find. Should be kinda like the DMVs. Lebrons will sell out, but resell prices shouldn't be too much above retail. I have a feeling the Xmas will go high tho.

Stop hyping..a lot of finishlines are gettin the Energies..and Champs Sports are gettin the energies..it will b a general release in many areas..

It's not my cup of tea, but I agree, if someone wants to wear their shoes like that, let 'em. Just don't hang out with me if you do pull that ish haha.

Stop hyping..a lot of finishlines are gettin the Energies..and Champs Sports are gettin the energies..it will b a general release in many areas..
Lol honestly I meant WON'T be too hard to find, not will. It was damn late when I typed that lol.

Last edited:
Worn correctly

Oh no, you can't say that, lol. You have to say tongue out and tongue in are equally correct and you respect and honor each man and woman's right to wear what he /she likes haha. If something strikes you as stupid or silly, or "correct," you must keep it to yourself haha..

Never understood the whole untied shoes thing. Don't they slip off eventually? But I guess people walk around with their pants half down their butts too. Shrugs**

Not worrying about how another man rocks his shoes > worrying about how another man rocks his shoes.

Looks like there will be a few chances to get the Christmas shoes.  Good news.  Hopefully everyone's busy going after those hideous Motorboats tomorrow morning.

Never understood the whole untied shoes thing. Don't they slip off eventually? But I guess people walk around with their pants half down their butts too. Shrugs**

Lol I only do the sneakers untied thing if they fit tighter than normal like my kobe Vs that I got in a 10.5 lol

Back
Top Bottom