OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Finishline screwed me over this morning. Oh well. These are a must cop for me so gonna try retail on deadstock.ca or just pay resell on OSLife.

just check twitter and according to nikestore.com, confirmation emails can be delayed up to 24 hours in certain instances...i know i still havent gotten mine yet...

There was more hype for these then I expected. Left work to grab a pair this morning and there was a line for all three releases. Happy I was able to get a pair in my size.

Prolly can't cop in store in DMV. Kobes and KDs were what everyone was after. One FootAction BOTH HOH had KDs.NikeDC and MajorDc have en, but did RSVP.So many peeps showed fo KDS and Kobes, Footaction went from FCFS to one shoe per customer, and I couldn't even get em.Went with that Kobes. Also, the manager there is one of those bull **** chics.A real control freak that thinks she's a man. I hate how female managers in shoe stores tend to be on a power trip.

Smh...I got a pair of kds RSVP'd down NikeDC but there was no way in hell I was going all the down there in the snow. Plus they only give you a 1hr 30m

Was able to get my size of NDC this morning, but only after get error after error when trying to add to cart. The Kobe's went the smoothest for me compared to the KD's and Lebrons. Glad I was able to get all 3 though! Good luck to everyone....sounds like these might be easier to get at stores if they have them in your area.....

Very big shout out to the homie Riverdale Road!!!!! Last minute notice and my dude had no problem snatching the KDs for me. Can't wait to get them

Copped with ease at my local NT. First in line while erryone else was beasting over them Kobe's.

The speckled laces really make the shoe pop. Love the kd logo on the tongue :smokin

Sorry for the custy iphone pics lmao

Just got my order confirmation on the KDs off NDC waiting for Champs to tell me whats up with my Kobe's on backorder

Back
Top Bottom