OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

finish line took my pair out of my cart after trying like six times, wouldn;t let my order through. Anyone know if i can go into any stores to get them. I live in the DMV so if you know any stores there where i could get them, it would be much appreciated
finishline already gave em out. best bet his kickkspott Rape prices galore.

Never, I repeat, NEVER spend ur hard earned money with those young lames who run/own kickkspott!! :smh: they are just some young hype beasts whose parents gave them the money to open up the store. no hate, but them dudes are only out to rape ppl. they don't know the history, they don't know the culture, they just some little rich boys. to each their own, but i used to stop in their store before they moved to G-town, when they were still in white flint. i decided then that i'd NEVER cop from them!!

I got thru after a couple of tries and went thru checkout with ease (on my iphone, no less), I can't believe I got all 3 pairs. Got the others off Eastbay yesterday (brons & Kobe's) I think what really helped me was the fact that there were so many releases that it directed people in different directions.

I didn't realize House of Hoops stores opened at 8 today, almost missed out.  Walked in at 9 when my mall opened and they had one each of a few sizes left, it seemed.

i may or may not have gotten through on livestock. the page crashed when i was submitting my order. Not going to refresh anything though and if they hit me up with a confirmation it will be a nice surprise

On kicksdeals the livestock link had 1000 likes, 30 mins ago I can not believe they still have any instock. I got to checkout just to see if i could.

Last edited:
KDs were last minute decision after I got my Kobes off NDC. Got to submit order page on FNL at 7:05 CST (after logging into PayPal account), hit submit, and site froze. FNL hit my PP for the charge, but still no confirmation e-mail. My natural size is an 11/11.5, but bought KD IVs in sz 12 all the time since the shoe was so narrow. Got these Christmas joints in an 11. If they don't fit, just probably going to send back to FNL...that's if FNL comes through and doesn't hit me with the cancellation.

Same for me. Pending in paypal, but I havent got any type of confirmation. Oh and FINL customer service is wack. Now I remember why I stopped dealing with them.

I didn't realize House of Hoops stores opened at 8 today, almost missed out.  Walked in at 9 when my mall opened and they had one each of a few sizes left, it seemed.
Man i was there when my spot opened, Dude in front of me walked out with like 4 Bags only left size 9 and down 
mean.gif

Stood in the cold for a lil over an hour but it was worth it for this pair. Ill post some pics later.

On the phone with Eastbay right now to figure out this price hike on my KD V. CS rep has no idea what's going on :lol:
They said it was an error on their twitter. Go check their tweets. Said it would be fixed.
If this has not yet been taken care of for you, please contact us directly via private message with your customer number and order number and we will be happy to assist you further at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

What was the deal with FNL this morning? I saw the push notification on my phone. I ended up copping from NDC and just went to go check to see if FNL had been crashing all morning and had a chance at a second. I noticed that FNL's twitter deleted the holiday pack tweets. And I just went back and read a few pages where dudes were saying their FNL order's were cancelled. I wonder what happened? Seems like a pretty big mix up. I expect to see these come back on FNL at some point. They might not have had their inventory straight with inclement weather and the holiday's. Keep on the look out guys, something smells fishy with FNL!

Last edited:
FNL got cancelled. ... question... if you order from them using paypal and you don't have money there, would they cancell it? i ordered from different sites before and if i don't have enough money it would go straight to my credit card ....

^^Nah, I don't believe that the will cancel for that. I order all the time and do not necessarily have the actual funds in my paypal account.

anyone where i can still get these for retail? FNL f'd me over

Fnl Is bs lately! I had these in my cart at 5.02am and my cc wouldn't "confirm". I tried it like 5x. Then I tried PayPal and gave me 3 errors but they all went thru to my Paypal but no confirmation # from Fnl. Finally I gave up cuz by that time the screen was lockin cuz everyone's online tryna get em. The paypal charges were canceled.. No more shoes,,,:frown:

Last edited:
Fnl Is bs lately! I had these in my cart at 5.02am and my cc wouldn't "confirm". I tried it like 5x. Then I tried PayPal and gave me 3 errors but they all went thru to my Paypal but no confirmation # from Fnl. Finally I gave up cuz by that time the screen was lockin cuz everyone's online tryna get em. The paypal charges were canceled.. No more shoes,,,:frown:
it happens to me when im getting thunder 4s and xmas kd

Missed the RSVP for Dallas. Wasn't gonna drive out there in these conditions. Got my 2 confirmation emails from NDC tho.

Missed the RSVP for Dallas. Wasn't gonna drive out there in these conditions. Got my 2 confirmation emails from NDC tho.

Roads were dry this morning.  I picked mine up at 8 AM but I forgot to walk over to HoH to check out the lines.

A friend went to the HoH in Frisco at 9 AM and they were all sold out of the Kobe's but they have the KD's and LeBron's left.  It might be all gone by now.

I had two 13's in my cart on DS for over an hour. Been fighting the system and paypal and now they're gone. Site shows they're sold out, so I did the same thing with size 12 and the same thing happened. Sold out? Anyone actually get through on there?

got my confirmation email from NDC this morning
happy.gif
 and one from Eastbay yesterday
glasses.gif
closing out the 2012 sneaker game with a bang
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I was surprised how light these shoes are, my size 11.5 is just 14Oz, I just wonder how much they will stretch after playing ball in em cus the lebron X went up bout half a size after a few weeks of ball!

well these were a little harder to grab then I thought it would be...

Thought I would just walk into my local HoH before work and grab a pair, get there and there is about 100 people in line, run to champs and they opened an hour earlier and sold all their stock with the exception of the brons, they had a few of those left. Went home and tried DS and that was madness, pair just sitting in the cart but couldn't check out.. was just about to take that L but something told me to go to the spot I copped my Yeezys from. They really never get any nike basketball kicks but I gave it a shot.

Walked in at 11 and copped a pair, first person there..

Goodluck to those still on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom