OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

**** this.

Eastbay canceled my KD V Xmas.

Does it have to do with me getting an order from Foot Action as well?

I was going to trade the extra pair for the Kobe's.

Last edited:
**** this.

It shouldn't. I picked up my pair of LeBrons and Kobe's from FTL and KD V from Champs and they run off of the same payment process center.

Last edited:
**** this.

Please explain Eastbay.

I didn't even get an email regarding this.

NIKE KD V-HBL/IBL/SGN/AGN

Here's some iPhone pics of the energies / splatter, no filter.

got my livestock confirmation yesterday. Also saw the energies in person. My local Richards had them for sale. love the laces on them they are
smokin.gif
, but I just don't like the shade of purple they use. I guess its just the purple on the solid outsole.

I dunno Fresh..im thinkin hard bout those birch photo blue joints..and the blackouts to hoop in. My DMV's was cancelled(thanks NDC)..missed out on the Xmas pair..but at least got rhe aways. Is it me..but KD's are dissapearing like crazy this year?

I dunno. Fresh..im thinkin hard bout those birch photo blue joints..and the blackouts to hoop in. My DMV's was cancelled(thanks NDC)..missed out on the Xmas pair..but at least got rhe aways. Is it me..but KD's are dissapearing like crazy this year?

They are going fast. They dried up pretty quick last year towards the end of the season as well, and I think we got more CWs last year, I could be wrong though.

:D

Pass on the violet force joints, they are nice, though. Plan on coppin the Ice Blue pair and need to find some Aways ASAP so I can use my bday coupon.

Passing on the energy colorway for now. Gotta focus on getting the XMas pair.

The energy is not a limited release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom