OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered all 3 pairs and the orange KD hoodie to go with. Figured I'd order the hoodie, get the free shipping, and if I don't like it I can use the free return feature. 

Release date - Jan 5th

Galaxies are nice I love the tongue they need to change the swoosh to it! I'm going to cop. Anxious to see more colorways especially the hulk.

Last edited:
After getting my Xmas pair. I'm mad I missed on the DMVs... But those energies are growing on me...Must cop now. Since they are supposedly a GR we can throw a coupon or Bday coupon on them right?

Last edited:
those all stars look nice, may be the only other V I go for.

don't ever get tired of seeing the xmas's, such a :pimp: colorway.

After almost a month of consideration the energies will be copped. Will be my first KD V pick up. Bypassed the Xmas and DMV cw. I'll see y'all on the 31st with some pics if I get lucky. :nerd:

Maybe I found the inspiration for the "Xmas" KD V.... (and yes that's my 100% original Pac-Man arcade machine)

*PS*
I know my pics are not the greatest, but i'm trying.., lol.

Dude, MUCH RESPECT to u! Pac-Man was my absolute favorite game in the 80's! I love these shoes even more with that reference to them. I can totally see how they could fit in here too. So awesome u have an original Pac-Man arcade game. I wish I had one. 8)

Leo already said in an interview that the XMas V is inspired by a videogame, but it's SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (KD's favorite video game as a kid) not Pac Man. The blue/red pattern symbolizes Sonic & his red shoes, the volt/neon yellow prob represents the rings.

Leo already said in an interview that the XMas V is inspired by a videogame, but it's SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (KD's favorite video game as a kid) not Pac Man. The blue/red pattern symbolizes Sonic & his red shoes, the volt/neon yellow prob represents the rings.

Oh, I know that, but to me these can be my Pac-Man shoes. Just like a song, I can imagine these to be what I want them to be. I relate to Pac-Man. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom