OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

damn i needed sz 10.5 or 11 but both were already out of stock at 10 58pm central. was able to cop a sz 10 with ebates but really needed the sz 10.5 or 11. hopefully they will be an easy cop at the mall tomorrow morning.

WOW these really sold out that fast? LOL hype at it's finest (or JJ only had a small run).

If you don't know the deal about JJ yet allow me to help you out.

1. Notorious for selling what seems like 1 full size run, only to later put out more pairs to generate hype

2. The back pack guy (you know what I mean)

im now 0 for a lifetime on jj hopefully you're right
These will be an easy cop at your local mall, trust.

I work at a Champs in a small volume store and we got these.. and we have never gotten any KD's before these (at all)

Last edited:
The reason these sell out so fast, is because people like to get them now & not deal with it in the morning.

Believe it or not, there are bums that wake up at like 10-11am out there. :lol:

yeah. dmvs were the same on JJ. dmvs are now going for retail in the ....errrr....dmv. gonna do eastbay tomorrow morning to put this gold membership to work for free shipping and no tax. if hypebeast scoop em all up, id just be patient and wait it out. look what happened to gmp pack. lol.

Probably just random coincidence, who knows:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Center_Houston - "Space Center Houston is home to space artifacts and hardware including:....
Apollo 17 command module"

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/missions/apollo17.html - Launch
Dec. 7, 1972; 12:33 a.m. EST

Last edited:
yo so i've read your comments on getting these easily at local malls, however no malls near pittsburgh seem to get many nice KD or Lebron releases though it's looking to improve. I got the DMVs online and somehow managed to get the Xmas as well. Will these sit for a few hours online like the DMVs, go almost instantly like the Xmas colorway and require sheer luck, or just be a relatively easy online cop and be somewhat in the middle? in your humble opinions of course. 

Also, are there any proven tips or tricks to only releases that I'm missing? It seems crazy how some people seem to be able to cop any time.

One more thing, I'm a new member and just trying to do a solid. No solicitation I ordered a pair of DMV's from step by step sneakers because it was my first pair of KD V's and I had no clue what to expect. I had a footlocker gift card and scored a pair there as well, but i preordered the DMVs from there and then came quickly, double boxed and in solid condition. Dude seems cool, he is near OKC and I'm a thunder fan so that works for me. 

here's so XMAS's left and he has plenty of other heat and sometimes does preorders. 

ok, I am screwing up these attempts to post on my iPhone. I have followed the site but new to membership and not familiar with creating or editing posts to the thread. The above is a link to Xmas KD V's. It's a reseller but I don't think the price is to unfair. In my initial post attempt. which I was informed is under moderation because i'm new, I wrote about my experience with step by step sneakers, but forgot to post the link. It's now above I believe. I wanted to provide that link as a nice way to start posting. Also, I was looking to receive any advice on tomorrow's Splatter/Energy release. 

Consensus seems local malls will be relatively easy to purchase from, but no local malls near pittsburgh get KD's or Lebron's. So how hard do you think online releases in the morning will be to purchase from?

Last edited:
Should be pretty easy off NDC.
only problem is ndc crashes every shoe release. I tried to buy the xmas ones online and ndc took them out of my cart . Wouldn't refresh just crashed so I had to goto the mall to cop em . They need to fix there damn servers .

I haven't had NDC crash since the concords. No idea what people are saying about NDC crashing.

it's all these new cats out there who don't really know how things go down they just hear these experiences from other people from forums etc... then post like they actually been through all of it; NDC hasn't even crashed in a long time.

it's all these new cats out there who don't really know how things go down they just hear these experiences from other people from forums etc... then post like they actually been through all of it; NDC hasn't even crashed in a long time.

Actually NDC crashed on me when i purchased my Bred 11's not too long ago. As soon as i added the shoe to my cart it crashed on me. After a few refreshes it came back to normal. I was able to still cop the shoe but it def did crash on me though.
I guess some of you guys are just getting luckier than others.

than I must be doin something wrong .cause I added the Xmas kd v to my cart got to the payment screen than ndc said nothin is in your shopping cart . I tried ndc a couple of times for the dmv . Xmas. So I just got lucky and hit my mall . But when the Xmas kd came out ndc did glitch on couple of ppl . Called ndc and they said due to the 9 pack and kd comin out it can happen

Back
Top Bottom