OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The kd v splatter will go fast . Resellers are gonna eat these up gr or limited . Always happen to all hyped up kicks. I'll be lucky to get a pair tomorrow . Good luck to everyone .
I kind of agree with this.  Even if they are more plentiful than the DMVs, I think they are going to be in higher demand.  I'm not saying they will be an instant sellout, but if you want a pair, I think you should cop tomorrow.

Very nice 
glasses.gif

I'm a newb to the KD line, so hopefully someone can answer this for me.

When the Weathermans and Nerfs released, what kind of releases were they?  I see resale prices now, but would you compare them to this year's Christmas release?  Rarer than that?  Were they only NDC/HOH releases?

I'm just interested because it seems like they are shying away from any "super limited" releases with the KD5's which is nice.

I'm a newb to the KD line, so hopefully someone can answer this for me.

When the Weathermans and Nerfs released, what kind of releases were they?  I see resale prices now, but would you compare them to this year's Christmas release?  Rarer than that?  Were they only NDC/HOH releases?

I'm just interested because it seems like they are shying away from any "super limited" releases with the KD5's which is nice.

Weatherman were VERY limited, HoH ONLY and not all of them got them.

Nerf's were even worse, only at like 4-5 HoH's.

Production numbers : Weatherman - 300-400 maybe? Nerf 150-200 maybe?

No KD V will be as limited, from what I've heard/seen.

Weatherman were VERY limited, HoH ONLY and not all of them got them.
Nerf's were even worse, only at like 4-5 HoH's.
Production numbers : Weatherman - 300-400 maybe? Nerf 150-200 maybe?
No KD V will be as limited, from what I've heard/seen.

Last edited:
Probably hit the mall tomorrow to check out the energies and decide if I want to cop or not.

Last edited:
Yup, Nike pulled that bull to get eyes on the KD line which has been otherwise..... Meh to all people. Now that the attention has been caught limited releases aren't really necessary, only ****** nicknames

The kd v splatter will go fast . Resellers are gonna eat these up gr or limited . Always happen to all hyped up kicks. I'll be lucky to get a pair tomorrow . Good luck to everyone .
How concern should I be about trying to cop a size 15 in them?
You should be able to cop them online off NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs etc.

Online would be your best bet because retail stores usually don't carry the larger sizes like 14 or 15.

If you can't find them online your best bet would be a Mom n' Pop store.

Back
Top Bottom