OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Man can't seem to find the XMAS shoes anywhere. Guess I have to pay over retail for these. Wat would be the most someone would pay? Tryin to get a good deal but not lowball anyone.

Before you give in and pay the beasts, wait and try the stock locator fam.

i'm not a fan of the energies but this pic makes them look real nice! 
pimp.gif
 btw that nerf tee is also a perfect match.
back to the shoe

Home CW
eek.gif
 these are too dope man. love the colorblocking.
I love my DMVs. 
happy.gif
i only quoted one of your pictures to avoid my post from being way too long, but man, these shots are bananas!

makes me proud to own a pair of the DMVs as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:

yea i think im going to do that..... xmas kd caught my eye, dont own a pair of kds, but i think ill cop xmas pair

I have the Energies as my first KD ever, but I'm returning them to get my phone upgrade right now. So when I re-up on cash I'm going to try my luck too. My advice to everyone wanting a particular pair: before you feed the reseller, use every tool possible to get them for retail.

Yea, true. But Ive been lookin and no luck. Someone PMed me nd said they were gonna look at their spot nd sell for retail plus ship. I guess a little luck there.

Took me a couple a days to take some pics but here you go. Just balled in these tonight I have nothing but good comments for these. Traction, Lockdown, and comfort are there. :smokin

Last edited:
Glad I grabbed the DMVs, only one I'm really a fan of so far. Those ASGs don't do anything for me at all. Money saved there.

Back
Top Bottom