OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Hey guys,

How would I do a stock locator?

I'm in canada, with a canadian credit card and a us shipping location (P.O Box) also can *maybe* use a us credit card that's registered in the same location as the P.O Box but it's a big hassle to use it.

My local nike store doesn't carry basketball shoes. Same with my local footlocker.

I really want the KD V Christmas' in size 13 for retail.

Peace.

Hey guys,

I'm in canada, with a canadian credit card and a us shipping location (P.O Box) also can *maybe* use a us credit card that's registered in the same location as the P.O Box but it's a big hassle to use it.

My local nike store doesn't carry basketball shoes. Same with my local footlocker.

Peace.

Where in Canada are you located. Might be able to help you out

Hey guys,

Peace.

American or Canadian retail? Theres a big difference

Energies won't be delivered today...which means monday.

UPS 
mean.gif

got my DMVs today via stock locator; they came from Mississippi double-bagged in a USPS poly-mailer. love the shade of red on these! pics really don't do them justice

I missed out on the Christmas had a 13 in my cart but FNL froze then snatched it. Been following the other colors seeing if something else catches my eye and still hoping to be wowed since I'm one that likes the design. Keep the pictures coming and I'll try the in store stock locator for the Xmas.

I dot understand people obsession with saying that a shoe is "sitting"
1. You don't know what sizes are left
2. Is it a bad thing that a shoe is available after the first day or week?
3. Do you only like shoes that sell out?
Just saying
Never understood this either. Unless you asked the empolyee did they have plenty available, you can't say they're sitting just because there still on display. TAF had the Aways for $79 last week, thought I could cop at that price because there was two on display, happened to be the only two, not even close to my size.

IT'S PRETTY EASY TO ASK AN EMPLOYEE WHAT SIZES THEY HAVE LEFT....

AFTER RELEASE DATE THEY DON'T CARE AND GIVE UP STOCK INFO READILY.

IT'S PRETTY EASY TO ASK AN EMPLOYEE WHAT SIZES THEY HAVE LEFT....
AFTER RELEASE DATE THEY DON'T CARE AND GIVE UP STOCK INFO READILY.
I agree, but instead of dudes posting pics saying the shoe is sitting how about telling us what sizes were available, or if the employee stated they still had plenty in stock.

Does anybody know where to buy the kd backpack and what the retail price for it? I really hope Nike makes a asg edition.

I agree, but instead of dudes posting pics saying the shoe is sitting how about telling us what sizes were available, or if the employee stated they still had plenty in stock.

That sounds like someone doing all of your homework for you.

Someone mentioning that a sneaker is sitting in a specific area should be help enough. Nothing wrong with picking up the phone or stopping by the store yourself for a sneaker that you want, not the guy who mentioned they were sitting.

Last edited:
That sounds like someone doing all of your homework for you.
Someone mentioning that a sneaker is sitting in a specific area should be help enough. Nothing wrong with picking up the phone or stopping by the store yourself for a sneaker that you want, not the guy who mentioned they were sitting.
That's understandable, that's why I also said "or if the employee stated they still had plenty in stock". From there, pm the person asking where this said location may be and go from there. In some cases, dudes post a pic, a laughing smiley and that's it. I understand some may not want to give up there spot so they can eventually cop, but whats the point in telling us they're sitting knowing many of us may be in search.

Any new pics of the 4 pairs dropping tomorrow? Need to decide which one I want. Leaning towards the green, orange, or blue.

Got the Xmas in..... Initial thought...... Meh. Will be my basketball shoes.

Finally someone that balls in "limited" or, basically, hype-kicks. How do people enjoy kicks when they don't even really wear them? It's always boggled my mind, but I don't really care that people keep their kicks "on ice" or whatever, so those who do please take no offense to what I posted. More of giving props to wearing a limited sneak rather than knocking those that don't rock...

Don't ever say I didn't help you guys out; note the dates for the Christmas & Energy pairs. They will not work in stock locator until 14 days after their initial release.

Foot Locker retail SKUs for stock locator

DMV: 41-121855-04
Christmas 41-125294-04 **can be used 1/9
Energies: 41-12233-04 **can be used 1/14**
Aways: 41-121848-04

EDIT: Christmas SKU added

Last edited:
Don't ever say I didn't help you guys out; note the dates for the Christmas & Energy pairs. They will not work in stock locator until 14 days after their initial release.
Foot Locker retail SKUs for stock locator
DMV: 41-121855-04
Christmas: 41-121855-04 **can be used AFTER 1/8**
Energies: 41-12233-04 **can be used 1/14**

DMV and Xmas have the same SKU?

^ No, that was an error. I will look for it over the weekend UNLESS somebody could be cool & post the SKU (starts in 41, on a white label on the box) from their pair they got from Foot Locker. Dudes need to learn to share the wealth with SKUs on a shoe like this because some districts (like mine) don't even get KD Vs! If you bought them @ Foot Locker & the sticker isn't on there/you took it off; just post a pic of your receipt & I'll break the SKU down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom