OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Have there been pics of the shirt posted? Is it just the normal kd logo shirt in the BHM pattern?

^^^ that's the only shirt I saw for them . But I just got word from my homeboy that the mall of America might not get the Bhm. The biggest mall in the u.s.a. are you kidding me .smh . Now I gotta resort to ndc . This is no bueno . I'm still going there Friday and talkin to hoh and see if they got them

Kevin Durant and Kendrick Perkins wearing the Black History Month Nike Zoom KD V (5) bhm, nba basketball thunder nuggets heat sneakers

talked to my DM the other day, he said [select] Foot Lockers will get em & they'll drop online too. don't even care if I can't use my discount, I WILL own these

talked to my DM the other day, he said [select] Foot Lockers will get em & they'll drop online too. don't even care if I can't use my discount, I WILL own these
that's what my homeboy told me . So imma try online with ndc if I can't get em . It's all good . Wonder why they are limiting these .

Nike should just make mass supply. Make a lot more money . Imo. But imma try ndc .if no luck I'm getting my half-sleeve done .
That's true but if Nike didn't create hype and limit the KD IV, more then half of people in this thread would still be concentrating on just Kobe/LBJ (even though there would have been some interest with how far the Thunder went). Plus you always want to have more demand then supply. 
BHM looks good from a distance. Wish the sole was white though.
I like that it's none white. White sole gets dirty too easy.

Last edited:
From those pics the bhm V's are still a pass for me. Gotta see em in person tho for my final decision.

How come they couldn't leave these for March. February is busy enough.

From IG

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just subscribed to this forum.

Anyone knows a good/legit online store where I can purchase KD V colorways aside from NIKEiD?

I'm not from the US, so this is the only way for me to go. Lol.

Picked up the Homes yesterday. Had a gift card from Christmas, and couldn't pass. So clean in person. I will post pics later but you all know what they look like. So clean. Love them.

The BHM pack from last year was just as limited as this years..so this should come to us as no surprise

How come they couldn't leave these for March. February is busy enough.

From IG
it's gonna be tight . plus my girl bday is the 8th of february, idk which one i want to cop. both are clean as hell. i might have to get the birch though something about that cw .

That's true but if Nike didn't create hype and limit the KD IV, more then half of people in this thread would still be concentrating on just Kobe/LBJ (even though there would have been some interest with how far the Thunder went). Plus you always want to have more demand then supply. 

,i agree. but it is such a hassle to get a shoe release.i still to this day only got 1 retro jordan release. too hectic and not worth the money .im just waiting for it to heat up so i can rock my kd v.. its -7 degrees up here in MinneSNOWta. brrrr

Nike may want more demand then supply but they dont need it to be financially successful. Whether a shoe sells out in a minute or month they still make the same profit.

Back
Top Bottom