OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^ if i had to pick between the two, i would go with the Ice Blue over the Birch.
I agree with this.
Nike may want more demand then supply but they dont need it to be financially successful. Whether a shoe sells out in a minute or month they still make the same profit.
Yeah but look at the KD III's. We were able to get Xmas, All-Star even Scoring Titles days after. Most if not all GR's went on sale with alot of them going to outlets. With the IV,  I only heard of the Homes being scattered in a few outlets.
1/26 TLO release, so the color code won't be of much use
586768-071 

debating if i should preorder these....the preorder price is definitely going to be more reasonable than reseller prices if I strike out on ndc...

Nike LA just tweeted it's going to be FCFS 1/26. They also said it's only going to be $115.
Hoping NTNY is RSVP and Nike said its $135 themselves unless they changed it back. I wouldn't be dissappointed
Discount restriction lifted off the Black Pack on Eastbay and 20% code ends today. Get on it!
Yeah they did that this week. I'm waiting until they go on sale like last year
@JC thanks buddy... good look
No doubt bro
debating if i should preorder these....the preorder price is definitely going to be more reasonable than reseller prices if I strike out on ndc...
I seen some pre-orders from 260-320. I doubt they will be that high but if you pay around 200 I guess that's reasonable. I'm not paying over retail for these

Pre order and if you get a pair off NDC, sell a pair and get that money back.

I agree with this.

Yeah but look at the KD III's. We were able to get Xmas, All-Star even Scoring Titles days after. Most if not all GR's went on sale with alot of them going to outlets. With the IV,  I only heard of the Homes being scattered in a few outlets.

586768-071 
At the end of the day Nike is all about HYPE.

Saw on eBay . Bhm running for $ 260-300 . Way too much for a shoe. If my mall don't get em ill just pick up the next releases . Never will I pay more than retail . Nike are hypebeasts real talk

Saw on eBay . Bhm running for $ 260-300 . Way too much for a shoe. If my mall don't get em ill just pick up the next releases . Never will I pay more than retail . Nike are hypebeasts real talk
Thats the beauty. They are releasing so many colorways that if you miss one, one or two weeks later there will be another pair for sale.

Once the release happens, I can see prices around 225-250

Last edited:
Just looked up that style and color way in our system...  no luck... oh well...  Camp on NDC...  
frown.gif

Thats the beauty. They are releasing so many colorways that if you miss one, one or two weeks later there will be another pair for sale.

Once the release happens, I can see prices around 225-250
yea that's why I'm not worried about missing the Bhm . I can settle for other releases . Can't get em all haha

Just looked up that style and color way in our system...  no luck... oh well...  Camp on NDC...  :frown:

they don't come out until the 26th. why would you expect the sku to be in the system already? :smh:

if a store near you is getting them, they probably JUST saw the sku for the first time TODAY on their manifest

Last edited:
they don't come out until the 26th. why would you expect the sku to be in the system already?
mean.gif

if a store near you is getting them, they probably JUST saw the sku for the first time TODAY on their manifest
Our system allows us to see upcoming shipments as well...  For instance I knew I was getting 120 FR 5's 4-5 days before the shipment got to me...  Likewise, WED is the delivery day for Finishline this week, so they would be in the system today...  We are billed in advance...

Speak on things that you know about, not things you MIGHT or THINK you know about...  
eyes.gif

^^^ I'm hoping stores up here are getting them . I missed out on last year. I want this year but my boy works at champs and said that hoh won't get em

Speak on things that you know about, not things you MIGHT or THINK you know about...  :rolleyes

I was a sales lead/keyholder @ Foot Locker within 60 days of my initial hiring you doofus so I know how OUR SYSTEMS work

Last edited:
Will the BHMs be released only at NT LA? or will they be house of hoops / footlocker as well?

Back
Top Bottom