OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

i saw a couple of gs sizes of bhm  on ebay and they are running more than mens retail.. .this hype is getting bad smh
mean.gif
. still no word of eastbay. champs or finishline getting them.. i cheacked sneakerhead they usually release their shoes a week ahead . still no updates//

agree, Durants >>> than the other two by a bunch. Kobes look like someone threw up on them. IMO, Kobe BHM is much cooler. Lebrons are pretty easy to pass up at that price.

I only like the tongue and the interior lining. The upper is subtle on detail compared to the Bron and Kobe, still pops.

Is Nike raising the price on the ASG pack and making a donation to space exploration research? :nerd: :rolleyes

Last edited:
yeah KD def has had the best shoe out of last year & this year's packs. it literally looks like Lebron's designers tried to make a "spacey" Nerf LB10, smh. cats always jocking Leo's swag. ready for pics of the N7 & Aunt Pearls now

Wait so these release on a Friday wtf I hope the RSVP is on the weekend.
Probably on a Wednesday. I hope it is
I only like the tongue and the interior lining. The upper is subtle on detail compared to the Bron and Kobe, still pops.

Is Nike raising the price on the ASG pack and making a donation to space exploration research?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
HAHAHA. I already died on my lunch when I read that 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

KDs are the best of the bunch, IMO, although thats not saying much. A disappointing follow up to last year's releases.

damn , february is going to empty my pockets , too many releases. would of loved to see them spread it out a little more, oh well.. i am going to try and cop those asg for sure feb.15th...too clean to pass.. not looking good for the "bhm" up here in MN!.

Back
Top Bottom