OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Price over $230 with shipping tho.....kinda steep any1 else think u might be able to grab a pair alittle cheaper on ebay??....i struck out on NDC and still lookin to grab a pair!!
mad.gif

Last edited:
City Gear posted this AM.  I wouldn't put up anything fake.  They hung around for a bit, the Kobes are what went quickest.

If I come across any others I'll drop links, but this pack may be done for unfortunately.

City Gear posted this AM.  I wouldn't put up anything fake.  They hung around for a bit, the Kobes are what went quickest.

If I come across any others I'll drop links, but this pack may be done for unfortunately.
i actually had a size 11 in my cart but was hesitant to cop because i thought it was fake.. later found out it was legit.. damn!

A lot of complaints with them in the past with Jordan's not being authentic. I'd stay away from Air Knight.
Yea i remember hearin the same, id stay away from them as well u might get a pair of BDs (Bootleg Durants) instead of sum KDs!!!!!!!!

i actually had a size 11 in my cart but was hesitant to cop because i thought it was fake.. later found out it was legit.. damn!
Lol, life.  Can't blame you for hesitating.  I liked the LeBrons the best...until I saw those damn teeth on the side in a detailed pic.
laugh.gif

Went with the Kobes.

Lol, life.  Can't blame you for hesitating.  I liked the LeBrons the best...until I saw those damn teeth on the side in a detailed pic.
laugh.gif

Went with the Kobes.
Kobes are fire too.. i am looking for some sizes online.. gotta go with resellers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom