OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So only one place around my area are getting the KD Vs only. They said its first come first serve. NTSF didnt even get the BHM pack.

No sir I picked em up at my spot they had like 7 pair and they sold em in like a hr. I took care of 1 cat on here when I grabbed his Kobe's

aw damn man that's dope. much respect. i want those socks but doubt ima lose sleep over em. 5 AM drop for me haha.

aw damn man that's dope. much respect. i want those socks but doubt ima lose sleep over em. 5 AM drop for me haha.

Yea I didn't Make a post about the socks but I knew he would want them since I was getting his Kobe's. S/o homie in la for messing with me on these

saw this on SC...just thought i'd share

I thought I seem an all photo blue color way must of been this crappy tv of mine lol. Do they still have that rule in the nba that players can't wear different color than their teams? I know they still have it in the nfl l.
na they don't . Rondo wore the pink foams before Xmas . Players rockin retro Jordan's like Nate Robinson . Only rule I know is contract shoe deals .

Sooooo I decided to pass on the Bhm . I'm proud with what I got now . Love dmv ..energy and Xmas. So imma pick up ice blue n birches . Not tryin to wake up early and deal with hassle of ndc. Good luck to those getting em 2maro

Is NDC 1 per?
ay bro I just got confirmation from eastbay the ice blue will release the 7th of Feb. Sneakernews had the 6th down . So for sure the ice blues will release the 7th. Also the birches are not on footlocker release calendar at all ?

Back
Top Bottom