OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Yeah but do you like cover up the tongue, let it hang out, tie your laces etc., 

Interested in picking up the Energy's.  How do they run? 

Returned a pair of awful Kobe 7's today and grabbed the homes. The KD V is doing really well here. DMV are sold out now, homes are sold out, energies are almost sold out, and homes are moving with ease. I think the V is the best KD shoe yet.

Returned a pair of awful Kobe 7's today and grabbed the homes. The KD V is doing really well here. DMV are sold out now, homes are sold out, energies are almost sold out, and homes are moving with ease. I think the V is the best KD shoe yet.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't think these even come close to the IV's. Just my 0.02

DMV sold out where?

I'm able to stock locate almost any size at work.

I ordered a pair for a kid yesterday.

Hey guys just saw a tweet that niketown nyc has the full bhm pack available. Not sure if they ship. I really want the kds but am holding out for the all stars. Prolly pay resell price later.

Lol ho
how bout u rock them how u like and not worry bout others
 I thought this was a sneaker community? I can't ask how people wear their sneakers?  Are you against on-feet videos and unboxings as well? Damn. lol 

I never said my wearing would in any way be affected by others' either; just interested as to how people wear their shoes but I guess that's a taboo topic on a sneaker forum ha.   

I thought this was a sneaker community? I can't ask how people wear their sneakers?  Are you against on-feet videos and unboxings as well? Damn. lol 

I never said my wearing would in any way be affected by others' either; just interested as to how people wear their shoes but I guess that's a taboo topic on a sneaker forum ha.   
There's on feet pics in here, there's also a wdywt (what did you wear today) thread in sneaker showcase, I see KDs posted in there.

Most people like to do things how they want, not how others like.

To answer the question, I've only worn my dmvs. I wore em with shorts, and left the laces loose and untied. I like the KDVs better with shorts, even tho I've seen some clean looks with jeans.

Put em on your feet, and experiment with diff looks, and rock with what you like best.

The few Champs and footlockers I go to....aways are gone there too...I didn't say all of Florida, just my local area....

Yeah but do you like cover up the tongue, let it hang out, tie your laces etc., 

Interested in picking up the Energy's.  How do they run? 
I keep my tongue flickin, let my thang hang out and keep my laces tight while im takin flight!!!!.....
roll.gif

Relative to the current releases, how hard are the ASG's going to be to cop?

I live in canada but can ship to the us, so my options are either getting raped locally by the prices (Worth it for the ASG's though) or finding an online retailer.

KDs are pretty affordable here still, I got no issue with dropping 150 on them to support my local spot...

Don't think they will be too difficult if you wake up and get to the store at opening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom