OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

There is a 5 foot gap, who cares if it's a shade off.

naw, dude is going to wear his hat on his feet :lol:

I never understood why people have to wear a hat, and a pair of shoes the EXACT same hue. If they are, great! if a few shades off, who's going to really care?

naw, dude is going to wear his hat on his feet :lol:

I never understood why people have to wear a hat, and a pair of shoes the EXACT same hue. If they are, great! if a few shades off, who's going to really care?
I know alotta sneakerheads who are precise with their apparel n kicks lol. I know I am picky with shirts matchin my kicks .

Just Scooped these up off CL for 180. w/ Reciept...

Kid really bought these to make 30$ 
roll.gif
i sold a sz 11 for 180 earlier today on cl in LA..this is probably my pair. haha couldn't get a size swap so i had to sell. sold for 180 because that's how much i found a size 10 for. i didn't do much for them. drove for about 15 minutes and walked into nike sm and walked out 5 minutes later. lol

i sold a sz 11 for 180 earlier today on cl in LA..this is probably my pair. haha couldn't get a size swap so i had to sell. sold for 180 because that's how much i found a size 10 for. i didn't do much for them. drove for about 15 minutes and walked into nike sm and walked out 5 minutes later. lolWhat's ur true feet size? Mines is 11 & I ordered 11, hope it fits

The 3M on the BHM's was dope.. Really set that shoe apart from the other models. I'm gonna track down a pair of DMV's & chill for a while. ASG's seem promising, but I promised myself I would chill the month of February so.. :frown: . Lol.

Last edited:
i sold a sz 11 for 180 earlier today on cl in LA..this is probably my pair. haha couldn't get a size swap so i had to sell. sold for 180 because that's how much i found a size 10 for. i didn't do much for them. drove for about 15 minutes and walked into nike sm and walked out 5 minutes later. lol

Lol I bet that guy feels like a dork now for calling you out after you obviously hooked him up.

making $30 on a pair of shoes, turning around and making another pair $30 less than retail is all good in my book. Some people dont flip pairs to get rich, but to help fund their habit somewhat.

QFT

Last edited:
What's ur true feet size? Mines is 11 & I ordered 11, hope it fits
You should be good, unless you have really wide feet
Lol I bet that guy feels like a dork now for calling you out after you obviously hooked him up.
People complain about resellers but when they catch a good deal, they don't appreciate it and call the seller dumb. Guess they will never be happy...
Does anyone know where to buy kd 4's now? I can't find them in any color for under 100$
Probably won't find any color under 100 unless used on eBay. Those dried up a long while ago

Last edited:
Solesupremacy has a couple kd v on there 99 cents auction on eBay . Not a lot of bids .I saw the dmv .energies.and Xmas pair.auction ends in 6days.

Back
Top Bottom