OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

lol Hell yea . Well the cement 3 release. And 13's should keep em busy . Not to mention that new Jordan . Maybe ppl will sleep in on release day ..
Yeah, there's gonna be plenty of new releases to keep ppl pockets a lil low come All Star weekend...I'm now really hoping ppl go broke behind the Raygun Collection

Yeah, there's gonna be plenty of new releases to keep ppl pockets a lil low come All Star weekend...I'm now really hoping ppl go broke behind the Raygun Collection
yea that should keep em busy. So LeBron is at $185 Kobe is at $194 and kd is at $119 .shoes will be General release. So let's hope our local retailers get em besides online.

yea that should keep em busy. So LeBron is at $185 Kobe is at $194 and kd is at $119 .shoes will be General release. So let's hope our local retailers get em besides online.
Lately, I've been money on the RSVP, and I finally got thru on the TLO, but I'm pretty sure Imma get lucky on the RSVP

^^ you should of seen how many ppl asked for the sku to the dmv's . In the past month . But I think you can also google it . Did u get a pair ? If not eBay has them for decent prices.

out of stock. checked champs, footlocker, and footaction.. might have to check ebay prices

The good days of sleepin in and copping shoes with out worrying about Missin out . Now its wake up early .lose sleep . And pray you can get the shoe in your cart asap!.

How hard will these be to get compared to galaxy rookies?
Galaxy rookies will be like a walk in the park on a sunny Sunday afternoon compared to these. I heard they only made one size run all together, with no 1/2 sizes.

Good luck! :wink:

Galaxy rookies will be like a walk in the park on a sunny Sunday afternoon compared to these. I heard they only made one size run all together, with no 1/2 sizes.

Good luck!
wink.gif
Just officially started e-camping, just in case they pull a secret release 
nerd.gif

Good luck!
wink.gif
Now, I find that hard to believe...I don't think Nike wld really do the game like that now, but then again we are talkin about Nike

Really nervous about copping the all-stars now, so far I'm 6/6 on KD releases excluding the black and team color pack. I've budgeting enough for myself to get the ice blues, birch, and all-stars at retail. Although with the price hike on the all star Kobe's and the difficultly of online releases, I'm considering paying pre-order prices in upwards of 250+ dollars. Crazy, I know. Anyone out there can help me justify that? I did get lucky with the Xmas KD release but really feel that it was just that. Lucky. No brick and mortar stores are close to me that get KD's. I'm near Pittsburgh And go to school in Morgantown. Any tips for online releases? And please no smart *** remarks about how spending that much is crazy. We all know what the sneaker itch feels like. It's what makes us comment on a blog site about them.

I already payed over retail for the BHM but was hoping it would be an exception.

Back
Top Bottom