OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^^ not sure if srs.......
nerd.gif
If your talking about me, I'm just messin.

As for the other guy...... 
roll.gif

On second thought, I think I'll just have to be patient and wait it out. I'd love to have the peace of mind, knowing I had them. But idk about letting all that cash go. Have had no success with past all star releases.

Galaxy rookies will be like a walk in the park on a sunny Sunday afternoon compared to these. I heard they only made one size run all together, with no 1/2 sizes.

Good luck!
wink.gif
I find this kind of hard to believe.  Where are you hearing this from?

yikes..... really guys.. come on... lets use common sense here....everyone is in tune with this ASG release I THINK. It will be more widespread than BHM from last week, and yes, they will STILL sell out very quickly. If you want any of them. Do your homework and don't count on anyone else to do it for you. If you sleep, you likely will be behind the 8 ball so make arrangements early and often however you do. rsvp, connects, overseas retailers, re-sellers, selling plasma, craigslist, ebay, etc....

:smh:

Ah, two more weeks. I need to see more photos of the Kobes though
Yeah, they needa hurry up w/ the Kobe pics...I done seen enough of the Brons and just these. Hopefully they're showing one shoe a day for the rest of the week, meaning Kobe or KDs today and Friday

Birches are definitely clean. Not special enough for me to cop though. So far I have the Xmas and the energies. I really want the asg's, but I'm just not sure i realistically will have the funds. So many other shoes coming out that I really want like the royal 1's, blue light Kobe's, red camo Kobe's, and those purple gradient Kobe's if they ever come out

So they are splitting up the All Star Pack releases? The 3 Signatures are coming out the 15th, and the Barkleys and others are coming out the 16th?

Doing well so far ... 

Seems like the hype is building quick for the ASGs though, hope I don't miss that one.

Screw Nike for releasing these on a Friday knowing people got school I guess I'm skipping. I hope they switch the date with the NSW pack. Really am relieved of only a $5 price for the kds but mad at a $55 hike for the Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom