OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

so my 1 year sobriety of drinking is in a couple days.gyeaaaa buddy ..
happy.gif
. and my gf got me these bad boys, for hanging in there and not going back to  the sauce haha.. love dating a sneakerhead.. now its asg time next week
nthat.gif
congrats ... im sober too... its one of the best decision i ever made

I have 3 pairs of them locked up. One for me, one for my brother. I'm waiting to hear back from a raffle for the Kobes. If I win the raffle, then someone here in Houston is gonna be lucky enough to grab an unclaimed size 9. I'll double up if I don't win a pair though. 
The gradient on that shoe is so dope. I am hoping they drop them away pe!
Exactly why I'm copping them. 
smokin.gif

Does anyone else remember when winning a raffle meant that someone gave you something and not that you got to give a company money?

Yeah me neither.

Does anyone else remember when winning a raffle meant that someone gave you something and not that you got to give a company money?

Yeah me neither.

do you remember when when things were used they would sell for less than retail not 100+ above retail

I ended up gettin two calls from the HOH Albany raffle for the kds and secured both shoes in my size :pimp:

I also got the lebrons and barkleys (will resell barkleys though-hate them things)-thank god for my girlfriend's name in the hat :tongue:

These Are Hands Down The Best Pair In The Trio To Release... That On Foot Shot Only Solidfied Further These Sentiments :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
I seen the GS pair of these in person and they were ugly, but those pics above make me want em' now...Kobe's=180-195, KD=135, everything is a toss up and don't really care for, then tryna back door next week and cop the Volts and Blue Lights...Nike pissin me off!!! LOL

When a shoe is really colorful like this years All Star KD, just match with the main color
Or you can always go the simplest route of white tee or black tee lol
White Tee or Black Tee, LOL, Well Said...But, I know Polo has some lime colored polos that can probably match these perfectly

I think someone would look like a fool all line greened out... If I got these, white, black, or navy T is what I'd rock with em.

I think someone would look like a fool all line greened out... If I got these, white, black, or navy T is what I'd rock with em.

I'm just gonna rock a orange nike tee with them lol
Dont know if they'll match with a navy tee tho
O well lol

What can you actually wear w/ these shoes??? And has anyone seen the KD All Star shirt yet???
I saw them at my HoH today. It's got a lot going on in it. Too much IMO. I didn't think of taking a pic. Reminded me of those old school pokemon shirts that tried to fit all them on one shirt. 
laugh.gif
It's the color of the tongue though with a big asteroid or something on it. It's the same theme with all 3. There are some matching shorts for the entire pack thats a must cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom