OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

YEP GOT BACK IN LINE FOR SECONDS FOR ALL THE ALL STAR KICKS, DOUBLED UP ON KOBE, BRON, KD ASG, AND BARKLEYS.

WILD THAT NORTHLINE AND GALLERIA HANDED OUT 450 BARKLEY TICKETS EACH. ALSO PICKED UP RESTOCK ON CHRISTMAS KD BUT MISSED THE RESTOCK ON CHRISTMAS KOBE :smh:

Dang man hook me up lol. Wish the asg was in my city or near.

YEP GOT BACK IN LINE FOR SECONDS FOR ALL THE ALL STAR KICKS, DOUBLED UP ON KOBE, BRON, KD ASG, AND BARKLEYS.

WILD THAT NORTHLINE AND GALLERIA HANDED OUT 450 BARKLEY TICKETS EACH. ALSO PICKED UP RESTOCK ON CHRISTMAS KD BUT MISSED THE RESTOCK ON CHRISTMAS KOBE :smh:
so u just dropped all that money on kicks. Wow. Lol . That's a a lot of money for one release week . I can't even imagine droppin that on multiple pairs. Still waitin formy mall to raffle . Smh!

UnDSed the DMVs last night for Ball...

Guess thats what i get 
roll.gif

Just Got The Call Back On My KD ASGs From One Of The Local Raffles
nthat.gif
...... Love My Local Plug
glasses.gif
nice thats whats up .. im still waiting for my local spots to raffle .. half of them associates shady as hell at my mall .. hoping to get that call.. almost feels like im waiting for a nfl draft call haha

i hope i win raffle at HOH SC, dont know when they are doing it though. I sadly havent been able to guy a limited pair of shoes for retail since the 3s..... same with kobes vi

my luck really just sucks....

Got the call for my size in the KD ASG. Pretty happy because its really the only shoe of the 3 and the area 72 collection I liked, but honestly the only shoe I REALLY wanted was the Royal 1's

Got the call myself for the KDV ASG. Winning the KD means I can't get the Lebron and Kobe's, sigh. But it's all good.

It's only get one of out three?
Yup. Win one raffle, disqualified for the other raffles for the day. So if the KD raffle was first, it wouldn't matter if I won the Lebron and Kobe raffles. Their advice to me on Sunday was to only enter the shoe raffle that I really wanted, but I thought it was ludicrous because I knew a lot of dudes were going to come through and my size seemed to be the most popular so might as well enter as many as I could to increase my chances to at least win one shoe.

I did enter a raffle at another mall and another mall is doing a FCFS, so we'll see what happens Friday.

Idk what's happening when we first saw asg's they were an instacop but now the more I see them the more 
sick.gif
 they are

Back
Top Bottom