OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

its hard to give you the best answer , cause they are listed "true to size'' but some ppl thought they were a lil' snug and went .5 size up ,, the easiest and safest way to find out . just try em on at store ..

Thanks...

Was trying to avoid hitting a store as I'm on a mall strike (Long story)...Anyway's thanks for the help...

lol i just saw that .. and eastbay wrote on the shoe availability:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]AVAILABILITY ALERT!

Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
:smh:  let the chaos begin..

just about everything sells out in seconds... this is nothing new.

That "warning" has been on their countdown releases for a while. It does deserve a :smh: though as it only adds to the hype for stuff. Not really needed.
They have had that for a while and almost on every show they release.

I agree only adds hype and makes resellers try for then even more

APs are nice but its too plain. That tongue and lining is sick but they should of did a lot more with that upper besides a pink swoosh. On another note, hoping the thirst for lebrons and kobes is 10x more than these so I can cop these online nice and easy like my area 72 blazers this morning. Too much heat dropping this weekend to strike out on all of them. Good luck everyone!

I'm always a supporter of breast cancer, cause it has effected people in my life, so I'd get them to support anyway, but those look a lot nicer than last years IMO. Also, the pattern looks like supreme's teaser.

I'm always a supporter of breast cancer, cause it has effected people in my life, so I'd get them to support anyway, but those look a lot nicer than last years IMO. Also, the pattern looks like supreme's teaser.
Yes, it looked just like that and that's what it reminded me of. Nice to see people into Supreme on here too 
nthat.gif

just about everything sells out in seconds... this is nothing new.
i never saw that , maybe i didnt pay too much attention to it haha.
roll.gif
. always looked at countdown clock. never seen it for the dmvs though .. and those were still in stock for hrs after release..

won my first rsvp(nike) and first raffle.(hoh) was playing it safe and raffled at everystore in that damn mall .. missed last years cant pass this year

Last edited:
Someone was talking about BHM prices dropping a while back. I actually sold my 2nd pair today to pay off the All Stars. Gave it to someone for $180 not too bad.

Someone was talking about BHM prices dropping a while back. I actually sold my 2nd pair today to pay off the All Stars. Gave it to someone for $180 not too bad.

Good price. You get some lunch money and buyer gets what he wants. Which goes without saying that there's a 50/50 chance he might resell it.

Anyone got info on the galaxy themed Nike shorts that are dropping? I heard it'll be online on Friday but not sure.
where are these going to be online other than NDC and will they be dropping in stores too? I need some in a med

Last edited:
seeing these for $250 shipped which isnt bad ... contact me if your in that type of need for them 

cheaper than most places ive seen for those of us that missed out on RSVPs and raffles .. onlines gonna be a nightmare smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom