OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Missed out on the NikeLasVegas RSVP.., but got the call from Footlocker assuring my size 10. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

its hard to give you the best answer , cause they are listed "true to size'' but some ppl thought they were a lil' snug and went .5 size up ,, the easiest and safest way to find out . just try em on at store ..

I actually went .5 down cause they run kinda long.
Aunt Pearls are nice.

Which ones do you guys think will sell out first on NDC. KD's, Kobe's or Lebrons?

Kobes since they're gonna be almost nowhere else online....
I honestly think the Brons will go last tho I did run into a suprising amount of ppl that wanted them so you never know

Anyways my HOH got only 30 pairs of each sneaker and I got the 40th spot in line so hopefully I can cop something in my size lol

Last edited:
Well if people know before hand what the hash tag is. Rumors of store employees texted codes out and what time doesn't help anyone. Wish there was a way to make the system more transparent.

Well if people know before hand what the hash tag is. Rumors of store employees texted codes out and what time doesn't help anyone. Wish there was a way to make the system more transparent.
agreed

but we can tackle one problem at a time ... in store employees will always be crooked

it should be handled by corporate or something ... do the stores really send em out? i think nike should and then let the stores handle the aftermath 

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

Umm... Seriously, am I missing something? Why are the ASGs so cheap on Kicks-Crew?

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2327

Aint their shipping like 30 - 35 dollars tho lol. It comes out about even after that. I'm really hoping these hit Xmas resale prices because I might just cop something else and get these later down the line but it all depends on whats available at pick #40 lol

What is that like uhm.. 30-50 over retail? Plus the 32 for shipping. Not TERRIBLE..

That's what I'm thinking. Not terrible at all right? That site is obviously legit, right? I've seen dozens of NTers vouching for it lol, so it damn well better be. :lol:

I think they should make it all raffle or online for releases. Imo . Sneaker game is never gonna be the same .

That's what I'm thinking. Not terrible at all right? That site is obviously legit, right? I've seen dozens of NTers vouching for it lol, so it damn well better be. :lol:

I've personally never ordered from them so idk. I've only ordered from RMK lol. And I don't think it's the worst or craziest price but I wouldn't buy em for that much.

Couple of my friends have ordered from them. It's just that shipping price that is crazy but it is comin from another country.lol

Last edited:
Yeah. That's usually the case from foreign sites.. Kind of sucks though because it kind of cancels out the "cheaper" prices they have sometimes.

I really don't wanna be that guy, but... it would be much appreciated if someone came through with that JJ link.

Back
Top Bottom