OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I went to HOH in tampa to look for shorts... I noticed an employee that was off work buying the KD/Lebron/Kobes... and the manager was talking to another employee saying you "werent on the list for any of them". Thats why its NDC only for me.. most resellers are employees

Yea . These are too dope.
putting these away until spring! Passed on shorts.

Last edited:
I went to HOH in tampa to look for shorts... I noticed an employee that was off work buying the KD/Lebron/Kobes... and the manager was talking to another employee saying you "werent on the list for any of them". Thats why its NDC only for me.. most resellers are employees
HOH Tampa...I don't even deal with those losers anymore.

Got a pair in person through Nike Dallas RSVP and got a second by sheer luck from NDC while standing in line to get the Air Force Max.  I was so bored I figured, why not try when the tweet comes through.

$200 on os life wasn't even a good price, and all pairs were locked up almost immediately. Had them in paypal then my brain woke up. Ebay and every japanese site has em for $210

ASG Bron X's > ASG KD V's in person, the brons is the best of the 3. Aunt pearls don't appeal to me at all from those pics so far.

Last edited:
Me & wifey's.....

These have surpassed the DMVs for my fav pair. Damn, they are beautiful. :smokin
yes! I copped mine off raffle almost bought the second pair i won on RSVP . These are by far my fav . Cw. That gradient in the shoe is mad dope. only thing I wish they would of done was replace the orange speckle with gitd. That be soo nasty . Other than that this shoe is a neckbreaker.

Last edited:
tried to get onfeet pic than gf dog walked in on pic. Lil homie was interested in the kicks haha. Now I gotta get more info on the n7 . Hope them are fire ! :smile:

So what's everyone looking out for next. Texas is a no go for me. Will probably skip the pearls. If the Easters are that teal pair a couple pages back I will cope. Thinking about oregone duck/hulk color way and probably another pass

So what's everyone looking out for next. Texas is a no go for me. Will probably skip the pearls. If the Easters are that teal pair a couple pages back I will cope. Thinking about oregone duck/hulk color way and probably another pass
easters. Aunt pearls and n7. Need to see more pics to really have my mind made up

easters. Aunt pearls and n7. Need to see more pics to really have my mind made up

Aunt Pearls for sure.... 
pimp.gif
 then if the n7's r nice then ill get them.

Just got back from picking up my pair. CRAZY in person. Love it. I'll snap some pics with my DSLR later.

On a separate note...HORRIBLE experience at Nike Dallas. I usually don't have any problems, but I will elaborate on this in a little bit...gotta step out for a bit. Needless to say, Nike will be getting an angry phone call or two from me..
mean.gif

I strolled into Champs 2 hours after they opened and picked these up, :lol:. Wasn't expecting it, but ill take it. I had to buy the Brons for my little bro, too. They're even uglier in person.

Heads up DMV "fambs",

Nike DC still had a few scattered pairs a few minutes ago, I picked up the last 9.5 (display). I believe he replaced it with a 10. They were selling to whoever asked for them, i guess not enough left to re-RSVP so they didnt bother.

Lovely in person. Also picked up the sequalizer shorts, they had about 3-4 larges left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom