OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Heads up DMV "fambs",

Nike DC still had a few scattered pairs a few minutes ago, I picked up the last 9.5 (display). I believe he replaced it with a 10. They were selling to whoever asked for them, i guess not enough left to re-RSVP so they didnt bother.

Lovely in person. Also picked up the sequalizer shorts, they had about 3-4 larges left.
Can you post some pics of the shorts? Really excited about getting mine lol.

Can you post some pics of the shorts? Really excited about getting mine lol.
No doubt, I will put some pics of the shorts and shoes up as soon as I get in the house. Shorts are NICE! i can see potential in matching them with the Valentines kobes, black and red kd v's, and some other shoes. They look very versatile.

Store by me had all 3 in my size. These were the only ones that looked good in person stop I copped

No doubt, I will put some pics of the shorts and shoes up as soon as I get in the house. Shorts are NICE! i can see potential in matching them with the Valentines kobes, black and red kd v's, and some other shoes. They look very versatile.
Nice thanks man! Yeah I love black shorts, and I'm huge on astronomy...so these shoes and the shorts were a must lol.

Here's a pic I just snapped of the KD's...Can't wait to bust these out..

sure are alot of people in this thread walking into stores getting their pair w/ 0 hassle, but not looking out for fellow heads in here :smh:

sure are alot of people in this thread walking into stores getting their pair w/ 0 hassle, but not looking out for fellow heads in here :smh:
Those will be the same dudes when they can't get something will be asking for the assist....

my kdTrey5 so far... next in line: AP and N7's 
smokin.gif

Oh, and about my experience with Nike Dallas...

I walk in and wait in line and I see this guy (who I think was a manager) yelling at this customer who RSVP'd with two names. The customer said he just wanted one pair, and the manager was yelling that if he ever pulled that again he was "NEVER GETTING ON THE LIST AGAIN" 

I stand around and finally I go up to claim my pair. After I buy it, I had to make a return on some Fire Red V's (They gave me the wrong size) and some BHM Bron X's (They were a bit too loose). I've NEVER had a problem returning ANYTHING at Nike. The manager sees what I'm returning and flips yelling that "YOU CAN'T JUST BUY AND RETURN LAUNCH ITEMS LIKE THIS." I was like dude one of them was ya'll's fault and the other didn't fit me...the **** am I supposed to do? He yells that I "won't get on the list next time"

Basically, **** that guy. I'll be calling Nike tonight to complain and I'll try to stick to NDC releases only from now on.

Launch day..whoop tee doo.

Since when is it a crime to return a shoe on RD? Specially if its too loose..

I swear, the employees at these shoe stores get big balls when big shoe RD's comes around. smh

You just work at a shoe store and sell shoes. Come back down to earth.

Last edited:
Oh, and about my experience with Nike Dallas...

I walk in and wait in line and I see this guy (who I think was a manager) yelling at this customer who RSVP'd with two names. The customer said he just wanted one pair, and the manager was yelling that if he ever pulled that again he was "NEVER GETTING ON THE LIST AGAIN" 

I stand around and finally I go up to claim my pair. After I buy it, I had to make a return on some Fire Red V's (They gave me the wrong size) and some BHM Bron X's (They were a bit too loose). I've NEVER had a problem returning ANYTHING at Nike. The manager sees what I'm returning and flips yelling that "YOU CAN'T JUST BUY AND RETURN LAUNCH ITEMS LIKE THIS." I was like dude one of them was ya'll's fault and the other didn't fit me...the **** am I supposed to do? He yells that I "won't get on the list next time"

Basically, **** that guy. I'll be calling Nike tonight to complain and I'll try to stick to NDC releases only from now on.
Id maybe try to find a district manager or something versus calling Nike. Dude def needs to be reprimanded for treating customers like that. And how is he going to make sure you don't make the list? Just goes to show the RSVP is corrupt. They can pick n choose who makes it.

I swear, the employees at these shoe stores get big balls when big shoe RD's comes around. smh

You just work at a shoe store and sell shoes. Come back down to earth.
Some footlockers it's new policy to not accept returns on launch day product.

Resellers ruined that one...

Last edited:

Simply put: because it f***s with stores' inventory. It's been FTL policy for a while now; you can thank the resellers for it's implementation. Basically, Nike/JB expects you to sell your size runs of retros the same day/weekend they drop & with 0 returns (if it's defective, we call Nike then process a refund). There's way too many people leaving lines without shoes & you're kind of being a douche by copping then returning it later in the day because it wasn't your size/you changed your mind. Try it on before you buy in the store & be done with it. You wouldn't buy a pair of jeans or a jacket without trying it on first, right?

Id maybe try to find a district manager or something versus calling Nike. Dude def needs to be reprimanded for treating customers like that. And how is he going to make sure you don't make the list? Just goes to show the RSVP is corrupt. They can pick n choose who makes it.
Some footlockers it's new policy to not accept returns on launch day product.

Resellers ruined that one...

smh

Simply put: because it f***s with stores' inventory. It's been FTL policy for a while now; you can thank the resellers for it's implementation. Basically, Nike/JB expects you to sell your size runs of retros the same day/weekend they drop & with 0 returns (if it's defective, we call Nike then process a refund). There's way too many people leaving lines without shoes & you're kind of being a douche by copping then returning it later in the day because it wasn't your size/you changed your mind. Try it on before you buy in the store & be done with it. You wouldn't buy a pair of jeans or a jacket without trying it on first, right?

He may have ordered them. That may have been the case for homeboy, i dont think he said tho.

BUT, the kix he returned werent the same ones as today..But idk, just think that manager is shady.

Last edited:
These are going for 200+ on the bay already. If KD wins MVP again, prices will definitely go up smh.
$200 on eBay, seller will barely make their money back, even possibly taking an L.

I paid almost 148 on Ndc. Figure 20 shipping, that's 168. After 25+ PayPal/eBay fees that's almost 200 right there.

I think dudes would be better off messaging sellers and try to help each other out and deal off of eBay.

smh
He may have ordered them. That may have been the case for homeboy, i dont think he said tho.

BUT, the kix he returned werent the same ones as today..But idk, just think that manager is shady.

they're still "sought-after on release day" shoes. if dude brought the 2 pairs of kicks back the same day he bought em, the people working could move the shoe as well

if he ordered them on NDC? he should've called them to run a stock locate on the "new" size he wanted & worked with them. people gotta realize that when you return stuff you bought from an online store to a retail store, the employees there are NOT gonna go out their way to find your size (technically, you're walking in there and giving them a LOSS in sales).

Last edited:
they're still "sought-after on release day" shoes. if dude brought the 2 pairs of kicks back the same day he bought em, the people working could move the shoe as well

if he ordered them on NDC? he should've called them to run a stock locate on the "new" size he wanted & worked with them. people gotta realize that when you return stuff you bought from an online store to a retail store, the employees there are NOT gonna go out their way to find your size (technically, you're walking in there and giving them a LOSS in sales).

Idk what harsh shoe stores u shop at, but Ive never had a problem returning/exchanging an online shoe at the retail store. Always been 100% customer service.

Not saying your'e assessment is wrong, just never came across an employee who didnt go check for my correct size or stock locate. Always 100% customer service.

I do see what youre saying tho.

And from having worked at FL , Ive never witnessed that type of behavior.

Last edited:
^ didn't mean it in a completely literal sense; just speaking on what the majority of sales associates would do. if I get the vibe that the person returning the item ISN'T a reseller, I will def go out of my way to help em find their size.

Last edited:
took lunch break from work. walked in at mall at 1:30 copped and walked out.

easiest release in a while.....

i asked them about kobes and they sold out pretty early

i would love to help someone out but by the time i get off work they all might be sold out. however i can possibly still check for someone.

Last edited:
^ didn't mean it in a completely literal sense; just speaking on what the majority of sales associates would do. if I get the vibe that the person returning the item ISN'T a reseller, I will def go out of my way to help em find their size.

Gotcha.

But what kind of vibe/stinch does a reseller send off?

Srs question.

Back
Top Bottom