OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

They are supposed to look like that... They are bunched up when they are dyed. All 511's come with wrinkled thighs and bottoms.

laugh.gif
I guess. Think im boutta pull the trigger on dem ASG. Price is right
smokin.gif
You better hurry, In a few months bet they hit the $300's. Just like the IV's.

Also swung by HOH. Sort of disappointed by the Birches & Ice Blues. Just didn't do it for me. I hope the Hulk's are ill when I see them in person.

No matter what thread you in people always commenting on what other folks wear and how. LOL

Last edited:
No matter what thread you in people always commenting on what other folks wear and how. LOL
yea I noticed that or they ask what would u guys rock with these kicks. Rock what u wanna rock . Be urself. I'll throw ideas on a shirt that matches the kicks but I won't judge ya dress attire. Rock what u think looks fresh with ya kd . Pants ot shorts don't make the shoe look better .

So far I would say Nike. Leo and kd dropped some decent heat so far. I don't think it was a disappointment yet. It would be nice to see a weatherman and a nerf (real nerf edition) kd v . But who knows what's in store its been good so far imo!

So far I would say Nike. Leo and kd dropped some decent heat so far. I don't think it was a disappointment yet. It would be nice to see a weatherman and a nerf (real nerf edition) kd v . But who knows what's in store its been good so far imo!

I like the way the 5 has went.

Personally, I don't need a nerf or weatherman. I'm not a big fan of rehashing colorways, except for OKC CW's which is obvious. I think the 5 will stand on it's own. There will be critics and fans regardless. I've been able to get my hands on everything I've wanted thus far. That's a win in my book.

KDV is the best looking b-ball shoes since the Lebron 9. I'm just waiting on the playoff colorway, and the championship colorway(hopefully
wink.gif
)

@sho3tym ..Yea I'm happy I got the pairs I wanted. Not like last year I struck out on every kd 4 except easter and del sol . But this year I managed to cop 5 of the cw I wanted . Goin to mall of America tomorrow to cop either birches or ice blues.

Last edited:
nike-kd-v-hulk-arriving-in-stores-05-570x478.jpg

so i wonder if these (hulks) will sit like the birches and ice blues. or will the hype build up.. by launch date .. from this shot i think i might have to cop. do a lace swap with volt and these kicks will be fire!

nike-kd-v-hulk-arriving-in-stores-05-570x478.jpg

so i wonder if these (hulks) will sit like the birches and ice blues. or will the hype build up.. by launch date .. from this shot i think i might have to cop. do a lace swap with volt and these kicks will be fire!
Since these are supposed to be a Hulk colorway. A good idea would be to throw in purple laces for Hulks shorts.. Or if you stick with Green/Volt it looks like an Oregon Ducks cw.

Well the shoe kobe himself nicknamed blue lights are now being called blue coral snake or something by nike so until nike gives an official nickname I'm not so sure If they are the hulks but i think purple laces would make them look more like a hulk colorway instead. I might cop the 3/9 pair but later down the road saving for the elites of all 3 models .

Last edited:
tbh with you i had the 4's on release date, they were instantly worth what they are now...the 4 as a shoe was like that...call it whatever it was more hype, better shoe idk but the 5 isnt the same...maybe more quantity

Back
Top Bottom