OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Hypebeasts called the energy / splatter the nerfs.. if u look at the cw on footlocker release calendar it says dark teal, atomic teal . Fiberglass and gamma ray . Causing ppl to believe these are the hulks . Kd hinted hulk cw for the kd v ..I agree with u on the nicknames causing hype but sneakernews has been pretty dead on with releases and the proper name for the kd v .

Last edited:
Hypebeasts called the energy / splatter the nerfs.. if u look at the cw on footlocker release calendar it says dark teal, atomic teal . Fiberglass and gamma ray . Causing ppl to believe these are the hulks . Kd hinted hulk cw for the kd v ..I agree with u on the nicknames causing hype but sneakernews has been pretty dead on with releases and the proper name for the kd v .
Yes, I believe these "might" not be the Hulks he was hinting? Because isn't purple an essential color for Hulks appearance? I see no purple. But can't wait to see Leo's low-cute design!

Gamma ray was dropped from the official color code and like I said until Nike or kd comes out and says these are the hulks I ain't buying it

i dont like the new kd's. they look too much like the hyperdunks i liked his old style way better

Last edited:
Yea . I am over the nicknames if the shoe is dope I'm copping . I copped all the ones I liked so far . Just wished they made the allstars in preschool . My son loves kd 5 . I would of copped with my pair .lol

Cop list so far for me ; aunt pearls .. n7 .. those teal joints (hulks) lmao .. and if they drop those away pe n the other blue kicks w/ orange laces . Also the easters !

Yea . I am over the nicknames if the shoe is dope I'm copping . I copped all the ones I liked so far . Just wished they made the allstars in preschool . My son loves kd 5 . I would of copped with my pair .lol
Cop list so far for me ; aunt pearls .. n7 .. those teal joints (hulks) lmao .. and if they drop those away pe n the other blue kicks w/ orange laces . Also the easters !
How are you over nicknames if N7 is on your cop list and we haven't even seen a glimpse of the shoe? 

How are you over nicknames if N7 is on your cop list and we haven't even seen a glimpse of the shoe? 
that isn't a nickname . It's on the release calendar as kd v n7 collection for next month .via footlocker I don't care what they look like . I missed out last year . N plan on coppin this year .

If u guys go couple pages back this discussion has been covered . Lol well alotta pages back .been up on footlocker for weeks .

^^^ not sure . I believe they were limited . I'm tryin to work on a guaranteed pair for the kd v .I am hopin to see a yellow cw for kd v . I'm a sucker for bright cw . Love em.

Last edited:
Any one know where i can cop the Xmas KD V for as close to retail?? Size 12.5

Hulks, Easters, green upper/yellow/volt swoosh... Who cares? They're dope!
Exactly.  There seriously has been at least five pages worth of posts in this thread about whether they are "Hulks" or not.  Are nicknames the only reason you guys buy shoes?

Anyone know the next restock for the KDS are if any... Just copped the xmas a size too small becuase they were my fav. So far and couldnt pass but i would LOVE to have a wearable pair.

Back
Top Bottom