OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I've paid most I've paid ever was $240 I believe.. but that of course is non-retail, post RD prices.

$200 retail is steep. Which is why I've yet to buy a LeBron. There are some X's that I like but not for $200 lol. Plus I liked the IX better anyway.

I hope KD stays in that "affordable" sub-$125 price range.

$165 too much? Gotta have dynamic flywire, carbon fiber shank plate, and full length zoom air.

Last edited:
I hope KD stays in that "affordable" sub-$125 price range.

I hope so too, but honestly, I think we'll see KDs move into the Kobe price range (when he retires) and probably a Kyrie line sold in the affordable price range.

Last edited:
Someone is offering me 2000 concords for thr all star kd...now the mesh on concords is yellowing but im hoping it can be cleaned with jasonmarkk....what do you guys think of deal

^ if we told you I just give him the shoes and take nothing would you do it? C'mon people, think for yourselves for once

Yeah had the same problem just take the insole out and put some baby powder in
there,replace insole. Stopped it on my energies, and homes.

I'm glad mines were not the only one making that noise. Will try what you said. It gets pretty annoying hearing that noise while you walk. At first I thought I had gum or some ish. Thanks for your reply. Rep one.

Someone is offering me 2000 concords for thr all star kd...now the mesh on concords is yellowing but im hoping it can be cleaned with jasonmarkk....what do you guys think of deal

I understand you ask this because we're sneakers heads, but like homie on top said "think for yourself". You have to decide if that's a good deal. Ask yourself, what sneaker would I rather have? Stop thinking in terms of value. Think in terms of what do you rather have to wear.

i know this has been posted few pages back ..but These are DOPE!!!!!!!  (thunder Gradient) via sneakernews.. has the same graphic print as energy kd v ..
nthat.gif

nike-kd-v-thunder-gradient-pe-2.jpg

Last edited:
This model needs something explosive like last year's Weatherman.

no it doesnt. the line has been great and produced some good c/w's. now some regular cws havent been as good as years past but the line this year has been good. You dont need an over hyped c/w to sell a shoe.

Last edited:
Anyone who got the ASGs or any KD V and rock them casually, could you post a pic? I personally am going to use them for basketball purposes but I was just wondering how they look worn casually. No one here where I live even has them and its even rare to see jordans rocked here unless I go to the college campus. Anyway I was just wondering how they looked because Im sold on them being a casual shoe. Thanks in advance

Oh and before anyone tries to give me grief, ultimately I make my own decision on what I wear and how, Im simply just curious

^^^ I don't have many.pics rockin.kd v . My profile pic or avatar is my son and.I rocking the dmv . But I do rock mine casually.. but u can also find.a lot more pics online..

Thinking about copping some kd v hulk preschool for my son. Just wished they made the allstars for ps.. dude is in love with this shoe..

I wore my ASG's casually the other day, got a ton of stares.  Young kids were absolutely mesmerized by them.

Thinking about copping some kd v hulk preschool for my son. Just wished they made the allstars for ps.. dude is in love with this shoe..

Yeah, I hear ya, the AS are sweet and my boy would love em, but IMO, the silhouette of this shoe suffers dramatically when put in PS , even GS form. My oldest has the BHMs, and they are solid, but they aren't quite the same as the adult version. The PS version is pretty week and doesn't effectively capture much of the detail. The colors are same obviously but the little things make a difference. My oldest has BHMs which he wears now, and DMVs in waiting, but I think he probably will stick with Lebrons or Kobes thereafter. Says he likes his lebron 9s the best for ball. Just my .02. Keep it coming DreD

Back
Top Bottom