OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Those galaxy laces look horrible.

Black MIGHT look good, but the OG laces are fine.

If I'm picking teams I'm going with the guy in the KD ASG, elites, headband shooting sleeve, wetf, over the kid wearing running shoes everyday
Thats the KID you DONT pick.

How to spot a ball hog PG before the game starts.

Figured I'd post a couple pics again from my Instagram since people are asking how the V's look for "casual wear"

Figured I'd post a couple pics again from my Instagram since people are asking how the V's look for "casual wear"

Personally when I wear my KDV with jeans I cover up the tongue. Can't stand big tongues all out. But doesn't look bad there. Props.

The color way on last years Easters was sooo much better. One if the shoes I regret passing on and now the supply seems dried up and over 250 for an 11 smdh

i know this has been posted few pages back ..but These are DOPE!!!!!!!  (thunder Gradient) via sneakernews.. has the same graphic print as energy kd v ..:nthat:
nike-kd-v-thunder-gradient-pe-2.jpg

Whoa..

:smokin

but i already got 3 pairs of KD Vs!! And was planning on getting Aunt Pearls.. Haha.

I know right I could of had the kd iv Easters numerous times for retail but passed and regret it. Not passing on the vs love any shade of blue green.

Does anybody have the orange hoodie that he wears in the commercial? Is it really bright?

I know right I could of had the kd iv Easters numerous times for retail but passed and regret it. Not passing on the vs love any shade of blue green.

Does anybody have the orange hoodie that he wears in the commercial? Is it really bright?
The Orange Nike KD Jacket? I'm planning on buying the same one in a MD. Hope its bright! lol Probably a Total Orange..

yeah youre telling me.. they were super sitting at my mall.. but i was SO BROKE lol..

by the time i finally got a part time job they were gonezo.. and now i get no hours hahaha

my knees wont let me play like i used to, so just about every pair i get is for casual wear. When i do play i just use some old beaters. Usually the dudes around my way that try to play with the latest kicks cant play worth a lick, they just dress like wannabe pros.(sleeves, headbands, elite socks)...you know overkill.
If I'm picking teams I'm going with the guy in the KD ASG, elites, headband shooting sleeve, wetf, over the kid wearing running shoes everyday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats the KID you DONT pick.

How to spot a ball hog PG before the game starts.

just by the way they dribble i know whos a ball hog, typically the guy does a million dribble moves and crossovers before he shoots

Last edited:
maybe it does! after all if he buying the shoe he can say what he want to see. why is your opinion on what colorways should drop more important anyway? in my and alot of folks opinion, the shoe is lacking an explosive cw!(except the xmas and dmv) some of us want more than they are giving us, thats all.

And why is YOUR opinion that the shoe needs an unattainable colorway valid? The KD5s are fine. Dope colorways that you can actually buy without needing to win a raffle.

You want Weathermans or Nerfs? Go buy the 4s. You'll get all the e-props your heart desires.

The color way on last years Easters was sooo much better. One if the shoes I regret passing on and now the supply seems dried up and over 250 for an 11 smdh

Instacop on this years Easters.

The Easter 4s were just a little too soft for my liking. Props to those that could pull them off thou....

dope pics man. Hulks need to be copped this weekend. Mad I slept on the ice blues but Hulks will be robocopped.
thanks homie! The hulks are nice IMO way better than any other GR color way besides the birch.. the green really pops in person, it's similar to the Easter IV

Dope pics have to get energies now lol they're slowly growing on me. Starting to regret not copping them to cop the lebron prism. They're just so bulky looking. Will have someone stock locate them for my birthday.
The energies have become one of my favorites! The color blocking is so dope, definitely up there in my top 5 V's so far...

Has there been any confirmation on the release date for the N7? I saw somewhere that it was gonna be March 29th, but doesn't that conflict with the Easter release? I remember the collection coming out in May last year. 

Back
Top Bottom