OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I love the volt laces on the gamma rays!
pimp.gif

i really wish the gamma rays released with a tongue that was the same color as the midsole, speckles and all. that would really set em off.
smokin.gif

Nike could do a good thing and make plenty of the APs to go around and that would also mean some extra money for the cancer research. Win, win IMO.

Decided to get the "Hulks" although I truly don't like the Hype-Name.  I prefer to call them the "Oregon's"...

Volt Lace Swap.

Decided to go all matchy-matchy...
Lace swap is dope, and I usually don't like many lace swaps.  May actually try that.

Question though, how is calling them the Oregon's LESS of a hype nickname than Hulks?  Most people associate anything with the two words "Nike" and "Oregon" in the same sentence with just that.

Last edited:
Lebron elites comes out on 4/6 wonder if kds will come out then as well. I was hoping to take a breather until the end of April because of the bred xi, aunt pearls, kd & kobe Easters, kd lunar forces + asg(unfortunately resellers price) in copping all in 2 weeks + spring break trip in the mix of that and maybe dmvs as well I plan on getting all the kds I want before he reaches the finals again because the hype would be to crazy.
hold up dude, ithe footlocker here in ga got them lunar forces in stock still... no need to pay crazy price let me know and i can check for ya.

Lace swap is dope, and I usually don't like many lace swaps.  May actually try that.

Question though, how is calling them the Oregon's LESS of a hype nickname than Hulks?  Most people associate anything with the two words "Nike" and "Oregon" in the same sentence with just that.

Mostly because I am an actual Oregon fan and because the shoes closer resemble MORE of an Oregon theme than an Incredible Hulk theme... IMO

Last edited:
hooking up resellers? im hooking up whoever on nt in Ga that want the kds! If resellers get em first so be it!  

I understand the purpose, but like other forums mods and such prefer you to say PM if you are in such and such area and need this shoe for retail.. Only because resellers lurk the forums and such. But I think its cool you were looking out.

U guys stressing dude cuz he dropped some info . Resellers or not I'm sure he was just mentioning it for those who missed out. I know for a fact I dropped the same info for previous releases and kd apparel that my local Nike had in stock..

^^

good looking out dizzle, but dude aint stressing me in the least bit....i'm gonna keep dropping info for the nt community cause without some of the posts i've read i would've missed out on some stuff myself.....Oh yeah, area 72 hoodies back on champs and i think ndc got em too!

Mostly because I am an actual Oregon fan and because the shoes closer resemble MORE of an Oregon theme than an Incredible Hulk theme... IMO
That wasn't even your original point though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom