OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

on the gamma ray lace swap--are those just normal volt laces you can get at like footlocker? i haven't bought laces in such a long time; i can't remember if my KD laces are special or not

on the gamma ray lace swap--are those just normal volt laces you can get at like footlocker? i haven't bought laces in such a long time; i can't remember if my KD laces are special or not

Just normal oval Volt Laces. I got 54" and they're barely long enough...

Has anyone had any luck figuring out which HOH will get the Aunt Pearls? They aren't on the launch calender and my HOH here in Lexington seems to never answer the phone. I also called the foot locker 800 number but she had no idea what I was talking about and kept giving me the release info on the Easters

Wore my gamma ray KDVs all weekend and I'm lovin the shoe for its comfort. For a GR release, the shoe still breaks necks and especially since it was St Patty's Day with everyone decked out in green. Glad I made the purchase and next is either making a knicks cw ID or the N7s. still need to see more pics of the shoe from different angles for me to pull the trigger on those.

I would really like a pair of these aunt pearls.... If I can't get a pair on rd(gotta try for the breds) how much will I have to dish out for a pair? Thanks

The Aunt Pearls are nice...the attention to detail is refreshing especially for a shoe under $160. On a side note I wore my DMV's last night and got hella looks and compliments on them. The shoe is a definite head turner and it stands out but isn't loud enough to be unappealing. 

Less my dude there are a lot of all stars that are 200-230 shipped and that is more hyped than these and there will be no tlo + a bred 11 restock so getting these if you really want wont be that bad.
This is your perfect answer. The KD V really is different than the 4. Colorways no matter how hyped on the V seem to be very reasonable on resale prices. Great for us who just care about copping our pairs without giving up a limb or two. lol

Beard showing KD love on St Patty's Day
i

Well I'll definitely be hooping in these with this lace swap, if I don't deem them casually acceptable with pants. Great look in my opinion, although the tongue space situation kinda leaves gaps for sock visibility. Weird! Few pics I guess...

Back
Top Bottom