OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

since its almost that time of year and everyone's been talking about the Easter V's, I decided to break out the IV's today. Also so people can compare them to the V's a little if they want.

Last edited:
in the pics you really cant see the gradient on the tongue,. but i watched dj delz video and from the video the tongue is gradient.. starts at bottom of tongue and lightens up , So Sdubl, is right ..regardless imo that shoe is hot ,, love the bright orange and teal combo!
thanks for clearing this up. yeah i guess just a bad pic. still a dope shoe just would like it a little less if the tongue were not gradient. im still feelin the AP joints a lot, whos coppin this weekend?

Are the pearls limited?  So far only one getting them in my state is HOH (and Im assuming NikeStore too, but they haven't confirmed).  Do you guys think they will be hard to get?  So far only own the DMVs and BHMs, really want to add the APs, but I am not jumping through hoops for them.

Are the pearls limited?  So far only one getting them in my state is HOH (and Im assuming NikeStore too, but they haven't confirmed).  Do you guys think they will be hard to get?  So far only own the DMVs and BHMs, really want to add the APs, but I am not jumping through hoops for them.
Lets hope they aren't limited. But who knows... They aren't TLO, hopefully that means that it isn't limited.

Kd v AUNT PEARL a gr or limited? Footlocker and finishline carrying them?

Last edited:
Ready for Saturday...trying to get APs and 11s.  If i fail at the 11s i'll probably just cop the Easters on the 29th but those Aunt Pearls are the priority for sure

I tweeted the major stores. Only one who has it online is NDC and Eastbay. I also asked Eastbay, and they said that they will be double boxing APs without the extra charge.

My footlocker won't be gettin them . This is more limited than Bhm and allstars . lol . So Nike it is if I win RSVP

no offense but this 'break necks' thing is sounding a bit "weird"...

unless you are breakin females necks ...

who is braggin cause some dude is checkin you out??

tell me about the chicks you bagged cause of the kicks!!

ill admit to banging 0 chicks with shoes in fact most girls dont give a **** and think all these shoes are ugly and a waste of money anyways.

Ive gotten way more compliments for the regular jordan brand mid top casual shoes than any Jordan or basketball sigs from girls.

hahah but if you prefer guys breakin necks then more power to u

Anyone else like last years aunt pearls more?
I think everyone does.

Dont like neither

ill admit to banging 0 chicks with shoes in fact most girls dont give a **** and think all these shoes are ugly and a waste of money anyways.

Ive gotten way more compliments for the regular jordan brand mid top casual shoes than any Jordan or basketball sigs from girls.

hahah but if you prefer guys breakin necks then more power to u

Too funny

Havent banged a chick just from having tight kix?

Whats wrong with u bro? U funny style?

No Im joking, I havent gotten served up just from having tight kix on either :frown:

I must be doing something wrong

Back
Top Bottom