OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Less my dude there are a lot of all stars that are 200-230 shipped and that is more hyped than these and there will be no tlo + a bred 11 restock so getting these if you really want wont be that bad.
This is your perfect answer. The KD V really is different than the 4. Colorways no matter how hyped on the V seem to be very reasonable on resale prices. Great for us who just care about copping our pairs without giving up a limb or two. lol
Yep, and it caused a lot of the people who were searching for a Weatherman/Nerf colorway to disappear from this thread. 
happy.gif

Yep, and it caused a lot of the people who were searching for a Weatherman/Nerf colorway to disappear from this thread.  :D

Yes the best thing about the 5s but I do hope there is at least a weatherman/nerf colorway because they were executed so well and we just got a house of hoops here :lol:

I want to know where people live, that a KD V Hulk breaks necks. LOL

That was pretty funny. I am so ok with DMVs and ASGs. Like some of the other colorways, but as far as the shoe fits/feels, I can save my $ for now and wait to see what ends up on clearance. I do think the Hulks look great in pics though and glad people who want certain CWs seem able to get them without difficulty.

In this interview I just watched KD said that the KD VI and VII will both be low tops. I just hope their not as tight fitting as the ivs 

Well I'll definitely be hooping in these with this lace swap, if I don't deem them casually acceptable with pants. Great look in my opinion, although the tongue space situation kinda leaves gaps for sock visibility. Weird! Few pics I guess...

Wutup PeruWhite

No elite sox for u?

Blk/green blk/volt maybe even blk/orange sequalizer johns

Or u could always customize since u threw the orange laces up in the mix

Last edited:

In this interview I just watched KD said that the KD VI and VII will both be low tops. I just hope their not as tight fitting as the ivs 

Yes I love low tops. Bout to watch the vid in a minute.

Edit-dead at kd needing subtitles lmao
Can't wait for the vi and vii hope kds do start coming out in July like someone said I'm going to find that post right now.

Last edited:
Wutup PeruWhite

No elite sox for u?

Blk/green blk/volt maybe even blk/orange sequalizer johns

Or u could always customize since u threw the orange laces up in the mix

Wutup! Not big on elite socks but I have a few pairs. Laundry day so I was wearing the white/pink breast cancer elites. Elite socks are mandatory when hooping, that little bit of extra cushioning makes a huge difference.

Wutup! Not big on elite socks but I have a few pairs. Laundry day so I was wearing the white/pink breast cancer elites. Elite socks are mandatory when hooping, that little bit of extra cushioning makes a huge difference.

I knew those were some kind of boobie awareness sox

U could go wht/green also or green/wht

Cant go wrong either way lol

So its RSVP on Thursday for me at the Nike in my mall . Called house of hoops .champs etc.etc lol and they still don't know if they are getting them . I'm getting these aunt pearls!. Than I most likely will chill until more pics of n7 pop up . Till than Imma be trying to get my sleeve finished!

Wutup Dre

U ever get those Ice blues?

Im done with my arms

Gotta get my chest finished and my shoulder area and Im done

Kinda like where Chris Browns tattoos are, nothing below the nipples and no neck tats for me

Id like to get my whole entire left arm redone but good grief Im talkin some pain right there for removal

Or I could go the whiteout routine, but I think thatd just make more of a mess

I may just leave it alone lol

^^^ na I still haven't copped the ice blues . Lol I have been distracted with aunt pearls and n7. After I cop aunt pearls . ill finish my arm .my addictions; shoes , and tattoos. Lol can't stop

DAMN the easters are too dope to pass . Might have to cop the ap and easters . And postpone the ink session . Pic via rck

Easters are a must cop..Aunt Pearls also..need two pairs of Aunt Pearls word to my boy sho3tym :smokin

^^^ haven't heard much from sho3tym . Must be out there doubling up . It's gonna be a busy weekend . Aunt pearls. Help gf cop bred xi. Than try n get ink . Lol

The original Easter that tdurant posted looks a lot better just because of the gradient tongue. It's weird how they changed these and the Kobe 8 from the original surface pics of each shoe. Might pass on Easter to get N7 tho. Love how those came out

Back
Top Bottom