OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

KD 6 will retail for $130. One of the 1st colorways will be inspired by Peanut Butter & Jelly.
I can see it now.  

Some brown/purple colored shoe, super limited of course (around the same numbers as the Nerf).  The insole has a pic of a PB&J Sandwich.

The inspiration is from KD's favorite childhood snack.  When taking a break from practicing hoops, he would eat his mom's Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches.  

Shoe will come in a special "lunchbox", and will include a small jar of peanut butter and jelly.  

The hype will be ridiculous.  The only good part is that you will be able to feed yourself if you are lucky enough to get those shoes.  Just gotta find some bread.

Last edited:
I can see it now.  

Some brown/purple colored shoe, super limited of course (around the same numbers as the Nerf).  The insole has a pic of a PB&J Sandwich.

The inspiration is from KD's favorite childhood snack.  When taking a break from practicing hoops, he would eat his mom's Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches.  

Shoe will come in a special "lunchbox", and will include a small jar of peanut butter and jelly.  

The hype will be ridiculous.
Sad part, is this is probably exactly how it will be.

I can see it now.  

The hype will be ridiculous.  The only good part is that you will be able to feed yourself if you are lucky enough to get those shoes.  Just gotta find some bread.
That idea sounds really nice, but as s dubl said hype would kill the shoe.
CANT GET INTO ANY OF THE EASTER COLORWAYS
I'm feeling the Kobes and only really the Kobes so far, but I'm still seeing where everything goes.

I can see it now.  

Fell asleep at the wheel RE: Nike RSVP, guess I'm standing in line at my HoH since they didn't do a raffle.

Elites for 180!!!! Ez pass smh what happened to keeping them under 100 nike? Smh the shoe isn't even hot. Pass once again

Man lets be for real tho the shoe retailed at $115 with some models retailing for $135. What price were y'all expecting? That's a $65 hike which is pretty consistent hike range from last years models and their elite versions (60-80).

LBJ9 went from 170 to 250
KB7 went from 140 to 200
Hyperdunks went from 125 to 200

Last edited:
Man lets be for real tho the shoe retailed at $115 with some models retailing for $135. What price were y'all expecting? That's a $65 hike which is pretty consistent hike range from last years models and their elite versions (60-80).

KB7 went from 140 to 200
Just because its consistent does it make it ok? 95 to 115 is understandable but to 180 for a plain shoe with fly wire. Smh

I didn't say it was ok my point was more of it shouldn't be a surprise that the price ended up what it was...nike throws "premium" upgrades on the shoes and the price increases. It wasn't going to be a 15 or 20 dollar hike it would be something similar or greater than what it was in the past...

Couldn't get a DM even w/ Chronos for the AP @ NTSF. Resorting to trying to trade the Breds for the Pearls. Not missing out again this year like I did last.

I didn't say it was ok my point was more of it shouldn't be a surprise that the price ended up what it was...nike throws "premium" upgrades on the shoes and the price increases. It wasn't going to be a 15 or 20 dollar hike it would be something similar or greater than what it was in the past...
ok understood I just personally will pass.

KB7 went from 140 to 200
It also went from a mid to a low, if low to a mid it would be understandable.

I can see it now.  

Nike will be reading this and make it reality.

anyone know how limited these are? Limited GR? Production count compared to the likes of XMAS pair?

sorry just curious.

Edit: Im talking about the Aunt Pearls btw

Last edited:
Kinda surprised I didn't really spot any KD's during say one of the tournament ... Lots of Kobe, Bron's, hyperdunks and Jordan 28s

I can see it now.  

Lmao but I plan on majoring in product design so this stuff actually intrigues me lol . I love the stories behind it actually but hate the hype because I never get through online but now we have a hoh so it might be a little better for me to cop kicks but not sure if going to the mall for a major shoe is worth it with the idiots in my city.

Back
Top Bottom