OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

You can't blame KD for the prices. He has no pull or say on what the retail price will be. The blame is all on Nike. KD gets paid to wear the sneakers. That's it.
Yeah he does have a say in the price if he wants to. He could always jump ship to adidas if he wanted. He brings nike too much money to not have anything he wants go his way.

The elite looks decent but the superhero theme is wack.

I can see it now.  

Some brown/purple colored shoe, super limited of course (around the same numbers as the Nerf).  The insole has a pic of a PB&J Sandwich.

The inspiration is from KD's favorite childhood snack.  When taking a break from practicing hoops, he would eat his mom's Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches.  

Shoe will come in a special "lunchbox", and will include a small jar of peanut butter and jelly.  

The hype will be ridiculous.  The only good part is that you will be able to feed yourself if you are lucky enough to get those shoes.  Just gotta find some bread.
or it could end up like the dmv's and be a GR

Secured two pairs of the aunt pearls. Winning these raffles a lot now . But I'm only walking away with one pair, hope those who really want this shoe to rock and support the good cause are able to get them ,yea i know we can all donate as well , but some of us want to show the support ... i would hate to see a reseller walk away with the ap's just to make some bucks:smh: . good luck sneakerheads.

Last edited:
i know drewsone posted the pic of the white pair.. looks like a graphic swoosh to match tongue and maybe a  gradient midsole...maybe an alt. to the blue ones he has been rocking in games..  close up via sneakernews.. but good find from NT'er drewsone.
nthat.gif

nike-kd-v-white-multi-color-2.jpg

Last edited:
i know drewsone posted the pic of the white pair.. looks like a graphic swoosh to match tongue and maybe a  gradient midsole...maybe an alt. to the blue ones he has been rocking in games..  close up via sneakernews.. but good find from NT'er drewsone.
nthat.gif

nike-kd-v-white-multi-color-2.jpg
Looks like the same pattern that was on the Energies. Didn't like the look of that in person, but the gradient midsole and clear sole look nice.

Wasnt directed toward me but I would def buy the scoring titles if they're on the elites because it shows one of my favorite players accomplishments just like the people who bought the corks for lebrons accomplishment and I kind of like the elites but the price is just whatever because I have no use for that nike plus crap and even if the scoring titles(yes he will win it) arent nike + enabled they will be premium lol and the price will still be $180.

Like I said earlier that white pair is a must cop.

More and more people here are rocking kds now happy to see but it's making it harder for me to still live w/o the colorways I thought I couldn't after seeing them in person lol. Birches, energies, and ice blues even the tbs.
I would spend some elite socks money on energy laces.

i wish nike would make an all leather kd v. i think this silhouette would look dope with a full leather upper

Sorry if that has already been answered but this is a deep thread. What is the best method for coppin these online tomorrow monring since they aren't TLO. Is it to sit on the new release page and refresh or search style number?

Sorry if that has already been answered but this is a deep thread. What is the best method for coppin these online tomorrow monring since they aren't TLO. Is it to sit on the new release page and refresh or search style number?
best thing to do is log in half hour early have all your info like shipping and billing situated. Than just wait for timer to hit zero and add to cart . Eastbay has their timer up . Goodluck http://m.eastbay.com/?uri=product&sku=98601100&model=189465&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom