OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

For those that are looking forward to the Easters, they are wackcity. Had them in hand yesterday and the shiny upper, and hue of blue is an absolute no go for me at least. Left very unimpressed. The AP's on the other hand are amazing.I LOVE the detailing in them. I already threw the white laces in, the pink ones were a little much for me.

For those that are looking forward to the Easters, they are wackcity. Had them in hand yesterday and the shiny upper, and hue of blue is an absolute no go for me at least. Left very unimpressed. The AP's on the other hand are amazing.I LOVE the detailing in them. I already threw the white laces in, the pink ones were a little much for me.

Like the pink laces better.

still kickin myself for sleepin on these this morning (had plenty of chance to cop a pair)
mean.gif
 very nice shoe is person
ohwell.gif
 but oh well onto the easter Vs i go
glasses.gif

The details on the Aunt Pearls are nice, but they're not for me lol. Glad to see that most of you landed your pairs. Patiently waiting for the N7s...

can somebody post pics of the aunt pearls with the elite kay yow socks (pinks,whites or blacks) tnx
happy.gif

Anybody have a pic of the Aunt Pearls?
Naw...

Anyway... I'm sure most of you know how the XI restock went this morning. Tried to grab a pair for a friend, and like most came out empty handed. Tried for a couple sizes of the aunt pearls, nothing. Next thing I know, I look in one of my open tabs and I was at the checkout screen. Ended up with an 11 that I hooked up an NTer with... FOR RETAIL.

Naw...

Anyway... I'm sure most of you know how the XI restock went this morning. Tried to grab a pair for a friend, and like most came out empty handed. Tried for a couple sizes of the aunt pearls, nothing. Next thing I know, I look in one of my open tabs and I was at the checkout screen. Ended up with an 11 that I hooked up an NTer with... FOR RETAIL.
Lmao...This he really ask for people to post pics of the aunt pearls??  Look around homie they been posted.

Naw...

were did you try to get the aunt pearls, Eastbay was fairly easy this morning but i passed on these, alot of people were preoccupied with the 11s and Barkley posite i guess

Last edited:
Naw...

Thanks...

1 down...1 to go

It's too bad all the Aunt Pearl lovers can't live life within an Instagram filter or under flash 24/7, that's the only point when they look nice. No hate, just saying.

Breast Cancer fight supporters congrats!

Last edited:
Naw...

Love how you always hooking people up for retail if I had the extra cash I would do as well unless it was a yeezy or something lol.

I always go to Ndc because of the free shipping and free returns.
oh ok i know everybody's gonna be on NDC because of that free shipping that's why i always go to Eastbay 1st for any major release, i miss the good ol' days when Eastbay used to have free shipping for any major releases

Last edited:
It's too bad all the Aunt Pearl lovers can't live life within an Instagram filter or under flash 24/7, that's the only point when they look nice. No hate, just saying.

Breast Cancer fight supporters congrats!
I'm not gonna lie I bought these for the look of them but the fact that they support breast cancer is a plus...

oh ok i know everybody's gonna be on NDC because of that free shipping that's why i always go to Eastbay 1st for any major release, i miss the good ol' days when Eastbay used to have free shipping for any major releases

I find eastbay near impossible to cop anything these days, unless I spam click the button and get lucky.

Was a pretty good day...

NDC 2 Aunt Pearls & 1 Barkley
Eastbay 1 Barkley
FNL 2 Bred XI

Bring on the easter pack!

Back
Top Bottom