OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Ready for more colors to pop up! Especially the mints before I buy those ugly lebron lows just for the hot color. Need the white pair as well kd posted.

Congrats to all who copped AP today. I passed, but I’m in for the Easters. Saw them in person today and they look clean.

I hope these elites turn out okay but none of those colorways sound any good except the orange and yellow if we're lucky.

No way in hell am I gonna drop $180.00 for the KD elite lows lmao!  what is nike thinking?   This must mean the kd 6's will be around $150.00 retail.  smh Hopefully all of us as consumers stop buying into this garbage.   a $65.00 price hike for some lows?  It  doesn't make sense..    Looks like money saved for me.

Retail for the 6 is $130

My first time waiting to buy a release online . i have alot to learn. Didnt realize they were going to be at the BOTTOM of NDC KD page instead of the top so i didint find the AP's until like 8:05 ET smh. By then everyone had them in their carts. I guess ill try to get the Easter next week. any advice for buying releases online?

My first time waiting to buy a release online . i have alot to learn. Didnt realize they were going to be at the BOTTOM of NDC KD page instead of the top so i didint find the AP's until like 8:05 ET smh. By then everyone had them in their carts. I guess ill try to get the Easter next week. any advice for buying releases online?

Get a bot

Say a prayer, get a rabbit's foot, and keep your fingers crossed. I haven't had much luck on NDC for the past few releases

Like what???????
easter KD's Kobe's and Lebrons. and the white foams. only ones i dont think are going to be heat are the Lebrons. Theyre kinda ugly in my opinion. There are a couple of other things but those are the main ones.

Last edited:
easter KD's Kobe's and Lebrons. and the white foams. only ones i dont think are going to be heat are the Lebrons. Theyre kinda ugly in my opinion. There are a couple of other things but those are the main ones.

No love for the hyperflight pack?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom