OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Had the Barkley's on hold by my cousin and the night before his manager said he couldn't get them for me anymore

He was able to get me these and I'm not even mad

Great shoe

Last edited:
Nba talk ? Last night the hoh manager told me champs was receiving the gs aunt pearls. Went to confirm they said they never got any.

They should of made a gs pair . They made one for most of the releases . Just glad I was lucky to grab my pair n help gf bro get his . Another successful pickup.

Exa
White laces makes the detail of the tongue pop out . Got my pair from the Nike store .took a real good look at them and of course there are some minor glue defects . Not that noticeable if it wasn't on the front of the shoe!

Exactly, the white laces just makes the shoe look cleaner and brings out the other pink details. I will rock mines with white laces for sure.

Random Question: (and probably the wrong forum) but how long does "usually" take to receive an order form kicks crew? i live in Southern California, thanks in advance.

Also, is there an image of this? (checked the first page of thread and didnt see anything yet) 

this was posted on NDC release calendar April 20th
[h3]KD V Elite+[/h3]
White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style# 585385-100

$180

The KD N7 got pushed back so I'm lucking out. Going to put that money on a second pair of Aunt Pearls

KD's Aunt Pearl were nicely crafted, weekend p/u!

8587596409_28e7bf5b4b_z.jpg

So I just got a "Backorder E-mail" From Eastbay. 
Code:
 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-826-2205. Sincerely, Eastbay
Anyone else receive this? And hopefully I will get my pair, I've been having a few problems with Eastbay lately, this will be my 3rd order where I've gotten a headache from dealing with them 
mean.gif
. I've never had a problem in the past. 

So I just got a "Backorder E-mail" From Eastbay. 

Code:
 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however
 you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
 backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can
 change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you
 have any questions, please call us at [COLOR=#1155CC][URL=]1-800-826-2205[/URL][/COLOR].
 Sincerely, Eastbay

Anyone else receive this? And hopefully I will get my pair, I've been having a few problems with Eastbay lately, this will be my 3rd order where I've gotten a headache from dealing with them 
mean.gif

. I've never had a problem in the past. 
I got that email too, but I believe it was stated on the product page that they were in back order with that expected shipment date.

I got that email too, but I believe it was stated on the product page that they were in back order with that expected shipment date.
As long as I don't ge screwed out of my pair I will continue to deal with them lol. Hopefully we all get our pairs. 

havent got any KDs period but the Hulks are probably the cleanest colorway of the 5s been thinking bout copping my City Gear only sells out Foams and Jays everything else sits. i must admit they look mad comfortable

Back
Top Bottom