OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So the Easters will be an instant sellout or will they sit for a little bit?

should sit for a bit, KD V line isnt doing particularly well in resell department so not many resellers looking to get them. it also depends in ur area. So Cal im 99% confident these will sit in some stores.

although obviously online almost everything sells out....

Last edited:
Trey5s almost look like tmacs :nerd:

I kinda dig em tho... Id probably scoop a pair or so in the right cw for the right price.

Instant Sellout. If you miss out on release day have fun paying resale prices
sick.gif

i hope you're wrong my dude, i REFUSE to miss out.
should sit for a bit, KD V line isnt doing particularly well in resell department so not many resellers looking to get them.

although obviously online almost everything sells out....
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I know they won't have a FSR for long but these should last a day or two. Either that or at least a couple hours than jordans and what not.

Hope people are feeling the brons and kobe's a little more this time around 
laugh.gif

:x

i hope you're wrong my dude, i REFUSE to miss out.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I know they won't have a FSR for long but these should last a day or two. Either that or at least a couple hours than jordans and what not.

Hope people are feeling the brons and kobe's a little more this time around 
laugh.gif

i would say 100% all the hype is on kobes, lebrons will probably sit as long as last years easters, for months lol

are there really bots for buying things online?
No way, everyone likes the play fair and give everyone a chance without using bots...(in a perfect world)

There is but Nike and other shoe sites are trying to figure out ways of stopping it. Catch 22 is there's almost always a way of getting around things in today's world when it comes to technology and computer coding.

I can't really see the easters being limited . No Tlo on em . And almost every shoe retailer is getting them . I'm not too worried if I miss out. I got lucky with the kd v line thus far . making it a good year

This dude herbjuice with the patches making me want to by the Texas and the Gamma Ray joints. Patches are nice!!!

Who among you copped from Nike.com / Eastbay and still hasn't gotten their shoes delivered? My status at Eastbay is still "Backordered" ... at NDC it's "preparing to ship" ... I have a bad feeling about this

Who among you copped from Nike.com / Eastbay and still hasn't gotten their shoes delivered? My status at Eastbay is still "Backordered" ... at NDC it's "preparing to ship" ... I have a bad feeling about this
my pair from NDC is the same...  they should ship by today but if i get nothing by tomorrow morning, im expecting some 15-20% coupon codes

taking out the twitter rsvp bots out the game? i guess its the reason i never won at nikesf lol

Hey ANYONE receive a shipment email for the Aunt Pearls from NDC yet? i got my confirmation email right after i ordered but no shipping email yet?

I have not. Talked to a rep he said tonight or tmrw morning

Back
Top Bottom