OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^^ good stuff man! That will def help some people out when trying to order on NDC!!

Seems and feels like the DMV's will be coppable physically on launch date. Not a lot hype surrounding the V's and I couldn't be anymore happier. Can't wait to lace them up on the hardwood! :smokin

Perfect release date.  With the Stealth Foams dropping the day before and the Cool Grey IX's dropping the day of, these shouldn't be too much of a hassle unless Nike plays games with the quantity.

Perfect release date.  With the Stealth Foams dropping the day before and the Cool Grey IX's dropping the day of, these shouldn't be too much of a hassle unless Nike plays games with the quantity.
i have SATs that morning ****kkkkk **** **** **** i need dmvs

December release dates straight from Nike

Looking at this December Nike launch list makes me more sure that the KD V's coming out on Dec 31st aren't the Christmas KD V's we saw a pic of because they have some of the same colors of the Lebrons X that release that same day on the 31st which are the Lebron X "Prisms" not the Christmas Lebron X's which are red and green not black and strata grey

Last edited:
Looking at this December Nike launch list makes me more sure that the KD V's coming out on Dec 31st aren't the Christmas KD V's we saw a pic of because they have some of the same colors of the Lebrons X that release that same day on the 31st which are the Lebron X "Prisms" not the Christmas Lebron X's which are red and green not black and strata grey
KD V Prisms
smokin.gif

excuse me but how do these KD's fit? i promised myself with the IV's that i wouldnt get into KD's because there are way too many kicks to buy but the i might have to grab a couple of these.

I wear 13 in jordan, 13 in lebron 8, 14 in lebron 9 and recently i bought lebron x jades in sz 14 and my foot slips out when i walk. :smh:

Last edited:
excuse me but how do these KD's fit? i promised myself with the IV's that i wouldnt get into KD's because there are way too many kicks to buy but the i might have to grab a couple of these.
I wear 13 in jordan, 13 in lebron 8, 14 in lebron 9 and recently i bought lebron x jades in sz 14 and my foot slips out when i walk. :smh:

No one knows yet except for KD and Wale.

These need to release already. I'm tired of making up ID colorways each day and not ordering because I don't know what size to get...

I think its lightweight bush tho we dont get free shipping on these.

Just makes the price a little deceptive imo with the cutoff being $175

Any info on the retailers that will be selling the crimson/ DMV cw. Or is it a ndc/ hoh release?

Any info on the retailers that will be selling the crimson/ DMV cw. Or is it a ndc/ hoh release?

Doesn't appear to be some super limited colorway.

Should be NDC/Niketowns and HoH's definitely, I say we could see them pop up at random Footlockers/Footactions.

i think all should be readily available except for some of the exclusive stuff with special packaging. I mean they are able to make iDs really quick and they are custom ordered so they should be able to mass produce the others.

Back
Top Bottom