OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

i think all should be readily available except for some of the exclusive stuff with special packaging. I mean they are able to make iDs really quick and they are custom ordered so they should be able to mass produce the others.
Hopefully you are right. I see them making more but they might still be hard to get aside from the GR's. I just want to get one pair already so I'm waiting for the 8th. I'm hoping they will still look "too generic" and "too plain" but you know how people flip once they see a decent colorway.

Pretty crazy story for all the KD fans... I don't have any pics or confirmation, but it comes from someone I trust and I guarantee some of this will come to light soon. Yesterday a rep from Nike was in OKC to have KD sign off on some upcoming models and colorways. He stopped at a local retailer to ask some employees what they thought and these were some shoes he had with them.

KD V Colors:
Aunt Pearls: Pearl white, with pink accents
Weatherman: Greyish base with neon pink or orange accents
Several other colors he didn't go into detail about

KD V Low Elite:
Apparently has a larger airbag. Didn't get many details but my source said it was the nastiest of the bunch.
Said something about bright green swoosh and sole.

KD Trey5: Outdoor shoe targeted to release in China only

KD VI: Apparently lower cut, with some sort of new lacing system and flywire. Said it looked lower than the IV

KD VI: Apparently lower cut, with some sort of new lacing system and flywire. Said it looked lower than the IV

KD VI being a low cut!!! :smokin

Wait for it.....

wait

wait

Hope the Aunt Pearls are closer in look to the Pearl Foams.

Weathermans sound interesting.

I need a cool grey colorway.

Thanks for that tidbit of info. It will most definitely open the floodgates once we see some pics. I hope they don't surface until we get some of these colorways in stores so we can get them before the inevitable.

Last edited:
Pretty crazy story for all the KD fans... I don't have any pics or confirmation, but it comes from someone I trust and I guarantee some of this will come to light soon. Yesterday a rep from Nike was in OKC to have KD sign off on some upcoming models and colorways. He stopped at a local retailer to ask some employees what they thought and these were some shoes he had with them.
KD V Colors:
Aunt Pearls: Pearl white, with pink accents
Weatherman: Greyish base with neon pink or orange accents
Several other colors he didn't go into detail about
KD V Low Elite:
Apparently has a larger airbag. Didn't get many details but my source said it was the nastiest of the bunch.
Said something about bright green swoosh and sole.
KD Trey5: Outdoor shoe targeted to release in China only
Completely true or not, I appreciate the information. Now I have some things to look forward to. I'm most interested in the KD V Elite, wonder what the price would be and added "benefits". I don't even want to start thinking about the KD VI.lol

Weatherman? = Craziness no matter what

Last edited:
DMVs are nice especially cause im from VA but the kd v elite sounds nice and want to see the new lacing system on the vi

If they're a GR then I should be able to get them from Swoosh, yesssssssssssss.

Make them all GR's, I can't wait for my iD's to come in, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:evil:

Looking at this December Nike launch list makes me more sure that the KD V's coming out on Dec 31st aren't the Christmas KD V's we saw a pic of because they have some of the same colors of the Lebrons X that release that same day on the 31st which are the Lebron X "Prisms" not the Christmas Lebron X's which are red and green not black and strata grey
when i think about it, that color that releases on 12/31 could be the weathermans...
Description I got was a greyish greenish brownish color with a bright pink swoosh

Edit: the wm I have been describing is the KD VI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom