OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

these don't look half bad, from IG

not too bad but then when i remember $180 before tax on these.... no thank you, $115 i wouldnt mind getting...

^^^.they changed the rsvp which is still flawed . And now they add that . Just making it ridiculous to cop any upcoming heat ...

^^^.they changed the rsvp which is still flawed . And now they add that . Just making it ridiculous to cop any upcoming heat ...

they should just stop making limited shoes all together. if they want limited just make limited stuff for athletes and celebrities cause i really dont care if a shoe i like is own by 10000 others

they should just stop making limited shoes all together. if they want limited just make limited stuff for athletes and celebrities cause i really dont care if a shoe i like is own by 10000 others
as much as I want the limited supply of kicks to stop . Nike will never do such a thing. Today's rsvp was a joke . I couldn't finish the dm and it was closed . Now add a waiting cue to their site , and your still not guaranteed ur pair smh! .

as much as I want the limited supply of kicks to stop . Nike will never do such a thing. Today's rsvp was a joke . I couldn't finish the dm and it was closed . Now add a waiting cue to their site , and your still not guaranteed ur pair smh! .

I hope that que is only for limited shoes like yeezy, corks, kobe YOTS and other NSW shoes....

cause it will be pretty annoying to get that for all releases.

well see tomorrow morning

i hope the champs i go to doesnt have a line for KD cause i need to trade my hulks in for KD or else ima be stuck with them.

local outlet said any returns with no receipt = -30 off

champs wont do a store credit return cause original pair i trade for hulks doesnt have receipt

Last edited:
Way too much yellow on the Away Elites. Can't they be more creative with the upper. I want to see some graphics or patterns on it.

Back
Top Bottom