OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

i don't know if these can be saved even with good colors. they just don't do anything for me and that price, that makes them less appealing.

i don't know if these can be saved even with good colors. they just don't do anything for me and that price, that makes them less appealing.

Co-sign. To me the 3/4-5/8" is much more unique. This looks like a recycled Federer sig as noted earlier. If they were 100-120, fine, but increased pricing and all, I can easily pass. If there is a orange/cream colorway, great, otherwise, $$ saved.

I'm going to say this, if that elite version didn't have the KD on the tongue, It would without a doubt be outlet bound for 60 % off retail in darn near every colorway. IMO, the '11 hyperdunk low is a far better look in TB CWs, which could have been had for 40-60 bucks. As for the "SB" nickname, people will try and do that with anything even close to teal,pink, pastel-like in color these days and frankly its just becoming flat out tired.

I was glad to see KD do a "DMV" cw this year and hope they continue to do variations on that colorway in the future.

I'm going to say this, if that elite version didn't have the KD on the tongue, It would without a doubt be outlet bound for 60 % off retail in darn near every colorway. IMO, the '11 hyperdunk low is a far better look in TB CWs, which could have been had for 40-60 bucks. As for the "SB" nickname, people will try and do that with anything even close to teal,pink, pastel-like in color these days and frankly its just becoming flat out tired.

I was glad to see KD do a "DMV" cw this year and hope they continue to do variations on that colorway in the future.

TRUTH probably some of the ugliest colorways I've seen on a KD sneaker

When dem south beach elites drop tho? What will the resell price be like on dem johns?

Last edited:

Every elite will be outlet bound period especially those high lebrons.

I'm liking the cw idk why but Buzz Lightyear is the first thing I thought of when i saw the color combo lol 
laugh.gif

Now that you mention it, these remind me of Emperor Zurg.

All Nike had to do was make some simple c/w's.  Make a "Home," "Away," maybe a c/w that could be worn with both uniforms, and then an off the wall one like the "Nerf's," or "Weatherman's." 

I will assume the c/w's shown have some sort of meaning to him. 

Have they shown any pics of the KD Elite White/ Metallic Gold Black-Pure Platinum yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom