OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^ I don't think anyone is mad. Just exposing your lie. That is all.

Lie Exposed? What Lie? The Kid Posted A Month Old Picture Of Sneakers I Admittedly Was Selling And Had Listed In My Signature As Such.... What Does That Have To Do With Today's Release?

You New Members Are Quite Funny With How Quick You Are To Try And "Expose" Someone On Here :lol:

Try Exposing The Fact That I've BEEN Doing Solids For Fellow NTrs That Have Helped Me Out On Here For YEARS Now :rolleyes

Last edited:
Wtf the own longhorns don't even want to rock the Texas vs lmao.

Lie Exposed? What Lie? The Kid Posted A Month Old Picture Of Sneakers I Admittedly Was Selling And Had Listed In My Signature As Such.... What Does That Have To Do With Today's Release?

You New Members Are Quite Funny With How Quick You Are To Try And "Expose" Someone On Here :lol:

Try Exposing The Fact That I've BEEN Doing Solids For Fellow NTrs That Have Helped Me Out On Here For YEARS Now :rolleyes

Whatever you say ***. You sold a "few" lmao... you have what 10 kobes 10 kds and 5 lebrons?? A few is 3 dork. But do you.

I Flipped Some Of The ASG Releases People Flaked On.... Annnnnd? What's That Gotta Do With Today's Releases?

Y'all Dudes In Here Catching Feelings Like A Bunch Of PMSng Birds :lol:

You Mad Tho B????

:smh:

Come on man. Don't try to clown me. I was really just surprised and was wanting to know what was up. Chill wit that "You Mad Tho B" s***. I'm not mad lol. I've got every pair I've pretty much ever wanted. I was just curious.

Whatever you say ***. You sold a "few" lmao... you have what 10 kobes 10 kds and 5 lebrons?? A few is 3 dork. But do you.

Oh Believe Me Young Buck, Your Little Female Emotions Ain't Keepin Me From Doing Me.... I'll Keep Clearing Stock Out For The Homies And Those That Have Scratched My Back And You'll Continue To Catch Feelings Because So :rofl:

But Really Tho.....Where They Do That At?

Last edited:
Oh Believe Me Young Buck, Your Little Female Emotions Ain't Keepin Me From Doing Me.... I'll Keep Clearing Stock Out For The Homies And Those That Have Scratched My Back And You'll Continue To Catch Feelings Because So :rofl:

Yeah you flip sneakers to make money.. when you wanna post w2's let me know. Resellin sneakers is for those scum bags..

Edit : he also has 3 pairs of corks for 1,200 each lol. Keep takin care of your homies brah brah brah.

Last edited:
Yeah you flip sneakers to make money.. when you wanna post w2's let me know. Resellin sneakers is for those scum bags..

Edit : he also has 3 pairs of corks for 1,200 each lol. Keep takin care of your homies brah brah brah.
lol hes just mad he got exposed.  
roll.gif

Lol y y'all turn shoe discussions into E-Fights on sum real **** if y'all had the money and connects to buy that many shoes like Fam 9 times out of 10 y'all would to for whateva reason n thats his bizness and jus like if u owned or worked at a sneaker store u kno DAMN well y'all would put aside a couple shoes u wanted for whateva reason and it's called a come up and everyone wanna hit a Lic.... But hey it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom